Monday, March 19, 2018

Offer to the Barclays, Dubai of March 19, 2018


Generally, opening a bank account in Dubai for non-residents requires the following documents: 

1)      Passport with valid visa
2)      Recent 3 months’ bank statement 
3)      Latest 3 months utility bill in UAE 
4)      Proof of business or salary certificate

Let’s see how that can work in my case: 

(1)    I have a valid passport that according to the official agreement of the UAE with my country of December 2017 does not require a visa for staying in the country up to one month. 

(2)    I prefer not to deal with banks at all after the Barclays has failed to return me my money during recent 18 years, so I currently have no money in any bank. But today, for the Barclays in Dubai, I can make an exception J. I am opening a new bank account with the bank that destroyed my banking history, - and that is the Barclays’ problem how to arrange the situation, not mine! 

(3)    I would be glad to provide the Barclays with utility bills for my property in the UAE, but for that I need to have the one first. And as the Barclays appeared for me a main reason for creating debts for the first time in my life, which ultimately resulted in selling out my the only place of living (in particular, my 4 bed apartment in the center of the capital of my country) urgently at the bottom rock price just to prevent its confiscation for the debts, I currently do not have a permanent address in any country of the world (“Thanks” the Barclays again)! Which in turn means that is the Barclays problem as well!

I can only suggest that in addition to repaying to me in full all the Barclays’ debts I discussed early, today it should start from additional purchasing for me a 4 bed apartment in the center of Dubai , - the first country with the Barclays’ offices, which I managed to visit first. The Barclays had a problem with identifying me along with refusing to help me visiting its main office in London, UK to implement that. Up to now I cannot apply for a visa to the UK (once again, because that requires a proof for a certain financial status that the Barclays destroyed for me completely), while the staff of its branch in Dubai has finally completed that task.

(4) Similarly, I would be glad to start some business in the UAE, but first it requires certain compensation from the Barclays for its destroying my business opportunities in my native country. 



TO SUMMARIZE:
As of March 19, 2018, I am proposing to the Barclays PLC through its branch in Dubai to do the following:

1. Open for me an official Barclays’ bank account with a valid Visa card and international online service. 
2. Put there at least 300,000 US$ towards the future final Barclays’ Settlement with me, required for creating a place of living with official address instead of the one the Barclays destroyed, in particular, for the purchasing a real property in the UAE. 

And complete the above URGENTLY!!!
If any Barclays CEO in Dubai agrees to exist 
without money 
and 
without permanent place of living 
- tell it to your customers in public! 

I expect first response 
from the Barclays CEOs
WITHIN 3 DAYS!


P.S.
I was ready to settle the whole case for only 3 million US$,
but the Barclays CEOs decided to push me for demanding
paying all its debts to me in full
:-)

- to be contiued -

No comments:

Post a Comment