Saturday, April 14, 2018

Anti-Barclays Counter-Compliance Market


Middle-Eastern Magic from Qatar, Kuwait, and UAE
appearing because of the Barclays' branches in
Dubai, UAE, and Doha, Qatar.
Many things look much clearly from  here.

The Barclays PLC, among other banks, created its own artificial niche, - advanced compliance procedures that are useless for anybody excepting highly paid compliance officers. Behind official reasons for it (war with terr*r and illegal business), the real one is rather banal, - bankers want the same level of bonuses they had before financial crisis they created early.

At the beginning of this century the huge "army" of banking officials was hired with just one purpose in mind, - for ongoing invention of rules for verification of their clients, no matter how absurd, - and expensive!, - that activity is for the bank's customers and shareholders. In particular, the newly created jobs of compliance officers increase the cost of banking operations and tariffs for most people, while, for example, practically not affecting t*rrorists' flow of money. But the later fact is of minor importance, if any, for international union of new bureaucrats and back-office professionals. The new market works under its own rules.

I can only attract your attention that my story started in the year 2000, long before appearing that threats, and the source of my money was 100% legitimate, - the government of the UK!

Moreover, the most amazing thing I found was there are no official rules (e.g., from FCO) in the field of compliance: All rules have a form of rather unclear recommendations, while the final decision is exclusively up to compliance officers, - in most cases according just to their subjective feelings!

And that means all demands for my 100% identification the Barclays used as a formal excuse for not paying me my money depended exclusively on reluctance of its compliance officers to decrease a little bit the level of their demands for me that they knew were impossible to comply with for 100% in my particular case. Ultimately, after all my efforts during the last 18 YEARS(!), including sending registered letters with notary certified copies of my passport, address, and all other related documents to main Barclays' headquarter in London, UK, and creating documental videos later published in the Internet, Open Letters, and Internet presence with a worldwide support from dedicated international community for my case, they had no doubt in my identity. But they had no wish to stop their "theater of absurd" because of trying to protect the (false) importance of their jobs.     

The niche attracts mirriads of lawyers, auditors, notary and consulting businesses. They all benefit from doing the jobs that in most cases are hardly required at all. They become busy with complicated certification procedures, paid advises, endlessly duplicated paperwork with drilling tons of documents, etc. It simply looks like gigantic system for imposing costs. Completely artificial demand for majority of people for continues check (or control?) coincided with the wish of regulators to increase their own importance, - and profit! 


Let's take for example Sir Hector William Sants, ex-Head of Compliance for the Barclays. Previously Sir Hector was the FSA(!!!) Chief Executive (from the end of July 2007 to July 2010), as well as Deputy Governor Designate of the Bank of England. Mr Sants was the FSA's highest paid director, receiving a salary of £500,000 plus £131,981 of other benefits and an extra £60,000 in lieu of pension contribution. He joined the Executive Committee of Barclays and reported directly to the Group Chief Executive Antony Jenkins, for only £3m pay package at Barclays (according to the Telegraph news), till leaving the Barclays soon because of "suffering from stress and exhaustion" - exactly at the time I applied to his CEO asking about future of the monetary system he was destroying: Since summer 2012 the fatal for the Barclay's destiny virtual Counter for the Barclays' debt to me was started with the fee of 1 million per every day of further delay for settling my case). "In this role, Mr Sants will oversee all compliance activities across Barclays, including all regions in which Barclays does business. In a major change this will mean, for the first time, that all compliance staff within the bank report to one individual ..." was mentioned in official Barclays press release then.

Or Mike Roemer, the most recent Compliance Officer of the Barclays, who was PERSONALLY AWARE about my story for years!!! However, like Sir Sants, - did nothing!
Since January 2018 Mike serves as Chief Compliance Officer for Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), reporting directly to Mike Loughlin, Wells Fargo'sChief Risk Officer and Head of Corporate Risk. My congratulation to the Wells Fargo! But is Mike (and other CEOs) really expecting to escape their responsibility with that trick? What they did is FOREVER! Untill a really fair settlement is reached.

In October 2017 the BusinessWire.com said about Roemer in one paragraph: "During his tenure, he was instrumental in supporting the cultural transformation of Barclays following its LIBOR settlement in 2012 and leading and transforming its compliance function", with adding "He is also a champion for the LGBT community." It's difficult to say what sexual orientation of the top Barclays' CEO had to do with cultural  transformation (?!!) of the bank after its proved involvement in the Fraud Of The Century, namely, manipulations with LIBOR that actually set Price of the Money, which the press evaluated at 800 TRILLION US$, - twelve times bigger than the total GDP of the whole world (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wak5M_DxkSQ)!, practiced by the rest of the Barclays' CEOs for many years, - but that's up to the edition.

My real life story began from failure of the Barclays bank to identify me according to its own compliance rules that required from me breaking the law of my country. I refused to break the law! Stating to the Barclays officially "I never in my life broke the law!" The Barclays, however, insisted! After its numerous attempts of forcing me to become a criminal, the Barclays lawyers decided to punish me for my wish to remain honest: Instead of adjusting their own rules that obviously did not work in my particular case, they legitimized(!) STEALING my money from my absolutely legally opened Barclays' savings account!!! Well, in their parlance the stealing was described as temporal cutting access to my money, but ... it lasts for the whole 18 years(!) without any move of the Barclays towards correcting the problem. Only Barclays' lawyers might see the difference between that eternal "loan" for the Barclays without any obligation for returning, - and conventional stealing!

Banks created artificially their own demand niche that did not exist before, - compliance procedures. In response, after 18 years of waiting for resolving the issues created by the Barclays, I have all the rights for creating my own niche as well:

Today I demand from the Barclays to restore my original account with issuing corresponding Visa card and putting there immediately at least 1 million US$ towards future settlement with me. Although I have supported to the Barclays all identification document I could, I agree to provide the Barclays with any compliance document (if required)  that is possible to obtain legally, but ... for my own price! And considering the fact that the Barclays has completely ignored my real efforts for the job of contacting its staff during at least several years, which according to European's level of salaries equals to several millions US$, I have all reasons for setting my price to 1 MILLION GBP for any my further effort or compliance document required by Barclays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment