Sunday, July 15, 2018

To Barclays Switzerland of July 15

To Gerald Mathieu, CEO of the Barclays Bank Switzerland (Suisse) SA

Dear Gerald,
As your all your branched failed to faciliate me with settling the Barclays' debts I asked you ten days ago, today I need to add to that the following demand PERSONALLY FOR YOU!

This is the URGENT bill for charging the Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA for the need of taking expensive traveling to and staying in the Switzerland to demand repaying the Barclays' debt. The bank was properly informed that as of July 11, related bill to the Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA included price for international air tickets to Switzerland, in particular, Zurich and Geneva, and staying there, including other related expenses, - at least 3,000 US$ in total.

As of today, July 14, a minimal sum of the bill is 5,000 US$. And that bill is due by the Barclays Bank Switzerland (Suisse) S.A., either by cash or to my name through any instant money transfer services, e.g., MoneyGram IMMEDIATELY(!!!)(email confirmation is a must).

Please appreciate the fact of not demanding from you personally to compensate me all expenses for the last twelve months, during which I was forced to spent a lot of my money and time for contacting the Barclays offices around the world (starting from Dubai and Abu-Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates to Paris in EU), total bill of which starts from 20,000 US$. However, I do demand from you to refund the five thousand's Swiss part of that bill IMMEDIATELY(!!!), and at least forward the overall bill to CEOs of your parent bank in London, UK, which is physically impossible for me to visit, - with a proper email confirmation of your actions and their responses!

This precedent of asking a fee for a "job" of contacting banks would never be created if the Barclays bank did its job properly, starting from returning customer's money on his first demand (in this case the returning already took 18 years and is still not completed). The job at the level of the CEOs of the Barclays Bank Switzerland (Suisse) SA is to prevent the precedents of evident refusals to repay debts, on which their banking industry and money in general are based.

Adding to it an unprecedently cold reception of your Barclays Bank Switzerland (Suisse) SA(after one hour waiting in the lobby of the leading Swiss bank, its manager from the beginning refused my suggestion to sit down and all our conversation lasted on standing feet just opposite security staff, with all the visitors coming around and between us), when I saw no sign of the bank's respect to me, a potential customer, let alone a human being who had to cross several countries for this meeting, I see no reason for existing that Barclays's branch. And if there is no clear move from you towards settling my debt, I will need to demand liquidation of your office, sorry, just like Jes Staley, Head of the Barclays PLC did with many his branches around the world.

I told the Barclays many times I never in my life broke the law. And the whole story started from the Barclays' proposal since the year 2000 to do that. I am officially announcing that today the Barclays insists on turning me into a criminal again: Tomorrow is a deadline for my Schengen visa, but after forcing me to spend all my sources for attempts of obtaining my debt through its foreign branches, I have no money to move anywhere in the world (exactly a year ago I had to sell 4-bed apartment in the center of capital of my country to pay the debts created because of Barclays' refusal to provide me access to my savings account).

I have no place to go until the Barclays makes a final Settlement for its unprecedented 18 years' delay.

This is a final point!
The story must be ended here and now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment