Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Offer to Barclays Swisse CEOs

Date: July 10,  2018
To: Barclays Bank Switzerland


This is a proposal to Gerald Mathieu, CEO of the Barclays Bank Switzerland (Suisse) SA, and/or other its CEOs, including Chairman William Oullin, to become a kind of middleman agent between its parent office in the UK and me, Sergiy V. Beloy, for implementing final Settlement originated the fact of not returning me my saving deposit during unprecedented 18 years and all related details. The only alternative to that role of the Barclays Switzerland is sharing a full responsibility with the patent office for this story (see full list of common with its parent bank examples of bad service of the SA in Attachment six). Anyway, the Barclays Switzerland is in the game already!

For the reasons you will fully understand later, you have only three days for implementing the Settlement. As a Master of Science in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK) I can say this is perfectly possible to do even within 24 hrs, if not going deeply into endless complexity your banks usually generate artificially (see examples in my documental video "Fraudelism -6: Banking Complexity" at www), and ... just your wish to do that! All other standard procedures your staff proposed me to go through yesterday (waiting for response of your web team for possible appointment, if any at all, or shifting final responsibility to the court, etc.) are irrelative without that wish, used in this case only for genetating evidently fraudelent formal reason for endless delay that, let me remind you, lasts fot the last 18 years.
Anyway, the Barclays is 18 years behind any standard timeframe already! 0r 6 years from the starting the Counter of the Barclays' debt to me, - exactly the point the Barclays Switzerland was created, instead of repaying its debt to me. And unless you apply to this case your famous Swiss precision, wrong clock of the Barclays CEOs will "de-synchronise" global financial system to the irreversable point of its full Collapse!


As for today, July 10, I still insist on speaking with you personally!
By the way, I am reading the press right now, what he said about you when you first appeared.
All I can advice you right now,
IMMEDIATELY contact Jes Staley!

For more real life examples of what words "bad service of the Barclays" mean beyond my absolutely unprecedented case, see my documentary "Fraudelism -4: Barclays from inside" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-CJaQZhko .

Obviously, after
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXJbJen-OCk
I suggested to you yesterday.

And if you still in doubt, please see my very first  "Fraudelism -1", e.g., at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wak5M_DxkSQ , all of which I compliled from HUNDREDS of documental movies of such reputable sources of media as BBC, CNN, etc., in 2012, when this story actually started!

In short,
you have
3 DAYS ONLY!


Sergiy Beloy,
De-facto Owner of the Barclays



No comments:

Post a Comment