Tuesday, August 21, 2018

URGENT Call For Believers!!!

Miracle Of The Century
I appeared in Croatia (EU) by Miracle.
Today I need to create another Miracle!
And it must be a Miracle Of The Century!!!
Just to allow me remaining ALIVE!!! And ...
To MAKE YOU FANTASTICALLY RICH!!!

I know unique technologies for creating some sorts of MIRACLE! YES! That is true! In fact, I was specifically trained for that technology many years ago, but for certain reasons never used that knowledge in full. But now it's the time!
Now I simply must create a MIRACLE!!!
Otherwise, I CAN SIMPLY DIE!!!
And it's not a joke! I'm SERIOUS:
I can die not because of some illness, but because of certain circumstances intentionally triggered by CEOs of the Barclays Bank with its subdivisions around the world, and all related regulators, starting from Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England (BOE) and Chairman of the G20's Financial Stability Board.

So, I know how to do the Miracle.
But I need supporters for doing that.
And more important,
I NEED BELIEVERS!!!


And not just in my *BMoney* ideas:
I need people who believe that some
*IMPOSSIBLE* things can be possible!
As simple as that!

Because both my absolutely exceptional #Bgate and BMoney cases started as totally impossible ones. My bank refused to return me my money during unprecedented period of 18 YEARS, without any intention to do that EVER (their CEOs sent me impossible for any bank official letter stating that with having a debt to me they will never respond to my requests about returning my money), - that is, openly STOLE my money!

It's hard to believe, but their initial formal excuse for the stealing was impossible for any reputable business thing, - my refusal to break the Law (I made impossible for them statement that I NEVER in my life broke the law), after which their lawyers(!) for years were forcing me to become a criminal by one or another way.

By July 15, 2018 they nearly achieved their aim, - because of them I appeared beyond EU visa legislation for short time (they obviously wanted more). And what they did? They called police of the Switzerland for arresting me, thus creating yet another fraudulent reason for not paying their debts for uncertainly long period. But I made impossible: I found for the police right words and arguments for persuading them to clear their charges and avoiding otherwise inevitable deporting with official records of the first crime in my life, - and now I have a fully legitimate status for staying in the EU.

That may sound as a miracle. But I made a lot of miracles in my life already! During many years I was resolving impossible problems. My friends call me Magician!
  
So, after first 12 years of patient waiting for the impossible for any bank delay for returning money from my fully legitimately opened savings accounts, I managed to do yet another impossible thing and turned that debt into loan to the bank with my own percentage for the time of its further not returning. At that time President of the Barclays bank Bob Diamond wand other CEOs were too busy with their LIBOR Affair Of The Century (see https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/jul/02/timeline-key-events-libor-barclays) and too ARROGANT to realize all consequences of their impossible wish to use my money for free forever. But when they did, it was too late:

By 2017, the sum of their debt to me increased to practically IMPOSSIBLE INFINITY, thus creating otherwise impossible precedent of a need for ALL related banks to make the choice: They either pay their debt to me, or allow everybody in the world not to pay their debts and morgages to banks in a similar fashion. In other words, they either obey the main banking rule of obligatory paying debts, or ... CANCEL DEBTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

And guess what the banks chose? They decided not to pay their debts! Thus bringing the whole story into another, otherwise impossible level of allowing me to change the world's history!
And it's not about returning money from my initial savings accounts of the Barclays bank anymore. My aim is much bigger.

My intention is to prove that Justice exists!
I want to prove that it's possible to become rich fairly, without breaking the law.
And I want to REWARD ALL BELIEVERS INTO THAT GENEROUSLY!!!

Despite it looks almost impossible at the place where I appeared today.
Out of technical, psychological, linguistic, and financial reasons.

But the most important problem is to find believers. Because even when I was trying to explain public an exceptional essence of my situation, most people said "Well, winning a war against big banks sounds ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!" And despite I told them that I know some unique information technologies that will can help me to create a real Miracle, they simply did not believe me!

To force the Barclays/CEO to pay me their debt it's not necessary to go to the court. Forget about common stereotypes that the only way for resolving such conflicts is in the courtroom. There are other 100% legitimate ways for implementing that:

The bankers must agree to pay the debts on their own will.
And I know how to achieve it.
I know TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MIRACLE!
Just trust me!

Today I have two problems:
1. To start a SUPER CAMPAIGN on the Internet.
2. To not to die on the street out of HUNGER!!!

Both problems are extremely important.
And MUST BE FUNDED IMMEDIATELY!
HELP ME, PLEASE!!!

Because of the Barclays/BOE, I LIVE
IMPOSSIBLE LIFE WITH NO MONEY!


But I am not a begger.
I am incredibly, unbelievably rich, considering the sum of full debts to me from the biggest British banks. So, I can CREATE MY OWN MONEY with that debt behind it as a collateral. However, printing money is illegal, unless obtaining some special licenses that for most people in this world are really impossible to obtain. So, the banks forced me to invent the ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE BMoney, in which a promise to pay does not have a form of a written document. Instead, it's an ORAL, SPOKEN WORD!

I DESPERATELY NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- FOR MY LIFE AND IDEAS. RIGHT NOW!!!
AND I PROMISE TO RETURN YOU
HUNDRED TIMES MORE
FOR ANY YOUR URGENT PAYMENT TO ME
AFTER BANKS PAY ME THEIR DEBT IN FULL
- that is the main subject of my BMoney
(see more at my http://BMoney2017.blogspot.com).

Technically, your payment can be implemented through any international money transfer service, e.g., WesternUnion, sent to my name (Sergiy Beloy) to Croatia [Serbia(!) since October 27] *, with corresponding informing me about that through email bmoneyclub@gmail.com

* IMPORTANT: Transfer must contain your statement "not related to business or investment activity", - otherwise I will not be able to receive your money in a foreign country.

I NEED THAT HELP RIGHT NOW!
Thank you in advance!


I ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO SPREAD THE NEWS
AT THE INTERNET, e.g., via your BLOG or TWITTER!
BELIEVE ME, TOGETHER WE WILL WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment