Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mini-Miracles


#1 I was born on Christmas!
It was January 7, - the Great Christmas and a national holiday in my country (according to officially prevailing Orthodox Christian Church):


#2 I healed himself from the fatal speech defect that seems is very similar to the one biblical Moses had. I suffered from it since my early childhood. Most of the time I had to keep silence. Modern medicine says it's IMPOSSIBLE to heal such speech defects in full.
I needed to INVENT my own original methodology for myself, - and I did invent it! (Today it's safe to say that since then I was inventing all my life, from tiny details in art and advanced software to officially registered technical inventions).
By the age of 20 I was able to speak fluently!

#3 I appeared in America,
which was next to impossible at that time,
and lived there almost TWO YEARS,
as Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow!
At that year I appeared the only person from the whole Ukraine who succeeded to achieve that. See my honour certificate about that signed by the President Of The USA:



There has been a lot of other mini-Miracles in my life, - including paying my bills for the hostel, where I stay today, - in result of which
I AM ALIVE!!!
And that is the most important Mini-Miracle as of today!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment