Saturday, October 20, 2018

World Bank KILLS creditors?!! (UPDATED)

Yet another PROVEN FACT(!) OF BANKERS' ATTEMPT  TO KILL ITS BIGGEST CREDITOR, ME, Sergiy Beloy, was demonstrated yesterday!!! And this time it was done by The World Bank!

On October 19 I had to visit a regional subdivision of The World Bank in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Hercegovina). The topic of the discussion was not a secret, a lot of emails were sent to The World Bank during last months only. I asked The World Bank to find an opportunity for realizing my trip to Hong Kong, where Barclays and all biggest world's banks are located. It wasn't about my enriching. All I need is moving from one point to another, and opportunity to work on my project. The bank  simply did not respond. Despite it would be mostly in its interests (under negative outcome the World Bank can simply disappear)!
http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-world-bank.html 


Actual response of their WB office in Sarajevo yesterday appeared equivalent not just useless Zero (they simply gave me a list of all contacts at its official website), but also SHOCKINGLY NEGATIVE, - they STARTED KILLING ME:

When after meeting I appeared outside their building, some strange person approached to me and asked to wait for arriving police that somebody called to deal with me. "What?," I said. "Why?" Did I something wrong? No!!!  Who then called police and why?

Security of the World Bank? No, he obtained everything he wanted (I gave him all information he asked me for, presented to him my passport, and he wrote down its details). When we parted, the Security looked calm and  friendly.

Representatives of the World Bank with whom I spoke? No! They also found out and said everything they wanted to. Moreover, they insisted on stopping our meeting and walked out before me, smiling friendly.

The strange thing is:
There simply was no reason to call police!!!
(if it was called indeed, I now not sure in anything).
But then that reason suddenly appeared.
From whom?

"Who asked you to tell me to wait police?" - I asked that strange guy. "Who called police and why?" But he FAILED TO GIVE CLEAR ANSWERS to these and other questions!!!

So, I simply said "Sorry, I need to go!"
And went away calmly.

I am too busy to accept invitations from I don't know whom and spend time waiting for the people I never saw in my life and never asked to meet with.
And that all is IF the person really was whom he wanted me to consider him ...

Serious questions, however, remained to be answered.
Very serious!!!

1. By the end of our meeting, everybody had completed what he or she wanted to. So, WHAT HAPPENED DURING FIRST TWENTY MINUTES AFTER THAT?
WHAT EXACTLY HAPPEND?!!

Representatives read my previous emails for the first time? But why they didn't do that before? Several months early?!! And why they did it, AFTER the case for them was practically closed?!!

They spoke with someone in the Washington, DC. ?!!
BUT WITH WHOM EXACTLY?!!

AND WHY IT WAS ADVISED TO CALL POLICE?!!
Standard actions for police in similar situations include ARREST AND DEPARTURE, - with consequent NOT DEMANDING TO PAY THEIR DEBT FOR AT LEAST NEXT SEVERAL YEARS! AND DUE TO LEAVING IN THE COUNTRY WITH NO JOBS AND MILITARY CONFLICT, - OBVIOUSLY KILL ME!!!
NOW, IN WHOSE INTERESTS ANY CALLING POLICE WOULD BE?

AND KNOWING PERFECTLY THAT LEAVING ME IN THE CURRENT SITUATION THE BARCLAYS CREATED, WILL KILL ME!!!

WHY IT WAS ADVISED TO KILL ME?
WHO EXACTLY GAVE THAT
ORDER TO KILL ME?!!

Anyway, calling someone to speak with WITHOUT ASKING ANOTHER SIDE ABOUT PERMISSION MEANS JUST ONE THING: THE PERSON WHO DID THAT KNEW THE RESULT WILL BE NOT JUST UNFRIENDLY, BUT DEFINETELY AGAINST INTERESTS OF ANOTHER SIDE! AND IN MY EXTREME SITUATION THAT MEANS JUST ONE THING, - KILLING ME!!!

Many people told me a main activity of the World Bank is restricted by their official functions.  Well, it might be it's not in the functions of The World Bank to help other people. But intentional hurting people, like it did yesterday, was also NOT in their functions!!!

Nevertheless, the WB did that!
It did not make my case easier.
Just on the contrary,
IT MADE IT WORSE!
Despite in my situation
THIS MEANS KILLING!!!

And the easiness with which it was done  shows
(a) in real life the World Bank does 
NOT CARE about its official rules,
especially when
(b) my particular case is able to 
DESTROY The World Bank
together with all its main activity!!!

Existence of such formal excuses shows that in reality the World Bank is able do whatever it wants to!
So, it appeared yet another FACT of showing how
this powerful financial organization attempts to
KILL ME!!!


Add to it not returning my debts, we
have a case of refusing to pay debt
and killing the customer for that!!!

Anyway, the FACT is:
At least on October 19, 2018
The World Bank OFFICIALLY
ORDERED MY KILLING!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment