Sunday, July 12, 2020

EMERGENCY MESSAGE: PHYSICAL VIOLENCE! -UPDATED!


On the night from July 10 to July 11
I got a strong blows in my face:

Photo of July 12.

WHY?
Because of the Barclays CEOs
with recently joined Swiss authorities!
The violence happened when I tried to find out
where my money disappeared to!
Because my money really
DISAPPEARED!
(a new Barclays' term for “STREALING”?)

I AM CHARGING Swiss/Barclays CEOs
IN THIS VIOLENT ATTACK!

Both Swiss Presidents with their SEM, and Barclays
CEOs ignored my message of July 3.
And that fact appeared a main reason for the
physical violence!
THEY SIMPLY DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!
If they did, there would be no result
shown on the picture above.
And the resulting situation
would not happen!

Anyway, both Swiss authorities and Barclays CEOs
placed me in the environment of the poorest people
of the poorest country of Europe.
The option of dealing with criminals
(drunk in my case, - despite I personally
DO NOT DRINK AT ALL!)
and “shadow” (semi-criminal?) economy
at the lowest level of their financial pyramid
has been INTENTONALLY preset by the CEOs!
The first blow was directed specifically to my eye
- through the glasses that were on me at this moment!
if at least one heap of glass would fall into the eye
I could not have that eye at all anymore!



Today I am going to the hispital for
URGENT HELP!
Despite knowing
I CANNOT AFFORD ANY
PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL 
PRESRIPTION!

Because of Swiss authorities
and Barclays CEO,
I CURRENTLY HAVE
ABSOLUTELY
NO MONEY!!!


My main suspicion is a possibility of extremely dangerous
RETINAL DETACHMENT
FOR MY EYE(S)
because of that strong physical punch
(I have severe myopia of -5.5 diopter).


Are Swiss Presidends,
SEM, or Barclays bankers
READY TO PAY FOR
MY MEDICAL EXPENSES?!!
Of course not!
Since they were officially requested for this accident
with the real facts of violence, e.g.,

but they did nothing about that!
Do they make a belief that that's
not their business?
But it is
!!!

And I am forced to
REVEAL THE FULL CHAIN
of causes and effects for my case,
both Barclays CEOs and Swiss authorities
are active participants of.
Instead of blaming themsewlves for their
ARROGANT AVOIDENCE TO PAY
THE DEBTS THEY CREATED,
what they actually did was starting the
DEADLY FINANCIAL CRISIS
FOR ME PERSONALLY,
WHICH KILLS,
REALLY!
Just like every crisis does.


***
ATTENTION:
As for now,
I am unabled to provide you with 
more details at this time.
All I can say now,
I FEEL TERRRIBLE!!!
And it's difficult for me to write a word ...


No comments:

Post a Comment