Friday, June 28, 2019

CEOs-Killers -4 (UPDATED!)

Re. Crime Of Century -3

This post is about "traditional" Barclays' non-payment its debt due to 10th day for every month, nowadays known as my "Bill For Rothschilds #1, with its "traditional" head pain caused to me by its STRESS and Uncertainty. 
As of today, my company demands from me IMMEDIATE PAYING THEIR MONTHLY FEE $100. OTHERWISE THEY WILL BREAK A CONTRACT WITH ME. And as I cannot move to my country, ALL MY STAFF WILL BE SIMPLY THROWN AWAY TO THE STREET!!!
TODAY IS FINAL DEADLINE!


Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs
KEEP IGNORING THAT BILL,
AS USUALLY!
AND HAVE A GOOD TIME
BEFORE COMING WEEKENDS


ACTUALLY 
BURYING ME ALIVE

WHY?
FOR WHAT?

DEADLOCK AT THE STREETS OF Venezia, Italy
TRANSLATION FROM RUSSIAN:
"WHY?" "FOR WHAT?"

I am in his 
DEADLOCK
SINCE 2017

First of all,
Whose Debt I'm Paying,
Rothschilds

The company gets angry, as it makes a certain job, and does not receive payment for the job on time. Well, it got after all all the money they charged me for their job, but in some cases I paid it with a delay. Delay is a key feature of Usury, and Rothschilds' Barclays bankers must know that better then everyone else. But in my particular case they created a PRECEDENT of complete ignoring that feature. Well, they're adult people (are they?) and should understand consequences of their actions. Because what they did was actually CANCELLING PERCENTAGE! So, how their banking business will go on then?

Besides, my case highlights another hidden feature of any bank, existing of which its CEOs prefer not to mention in the public. That's the fact they never create money for paying their PERCENTAGE! All they do is creating a main part of their loans only (principal), but not the parts required for repaying percentage for those loans, - thus
  Creating Debts That Are
IMPOSSIBLE TO RETURN!

So how percentages are ultimately paid then? By unnatural way! Through a cruel "SQUEEZING" it from the person (or state) who took the principal, - by any possible way! Often ILLEGAL (or "semi-illegal", to put it mildly). For example, through "squeezing" it from your business clients, e.g., in the form of otherwise non-existing fees, or ungrounded price increase. Or through SHIFTING that need for the squeezing/robbing to someone else, - the favorite fraud of Rothschilds (see Rothschild's Top Secret for details).  
While bankers stay uninterestedly outside, looking formally "innocent" and beyond this 100% FRAUDULENT game they wrote all the rules for!

In my particular case, since at least 2017, Barclays' CEOs have (1) cut access to ALL my savings accounts, thus (2) creating for me a debt to third parties (triggering a selling my apartment and moving its stuff into storage company), which otherwise would never be created (that was the FIRST EVER FINANCIAL DEBT IN ALL MY 50+ LIFE), and (3) made that debt IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO RETURN, BECAUSE MONEY FOR THAT SIMPLY DID NOT EXIST FOR ME, thus forcing me to "SQUEEZE" all my resources, - JUST WHAT ALL BANKERS DO THROUGHOUT ALL THEIR HISTORY! But while for most people there theoretically might be some (lowest) chances for repaying the debt, in my case that scenario has ABSOLUTE ZERO CHANCES: The Barclays CEOs forced me to go for my own money to foreign countries, where Barclays' branches are located, and where with my passport it's not permissible for taking any legal job, thus leaving me with ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE OF INCOME EVEN FOR SUPPORTING MY LIFE, LET ALONE PAYING BARCLAYS' DEBTS!

PAY YOUR DEBT
IMMEDIATELY!!!
You are warned
about consequences!


  
As for now, I can only mention that
I HAVE NOT EATEN 
TODAY YET!
ABSOLUTELY
!!!
(and the day almost ended by now)

WHY?
Why I need to die of
HUNGER
HAVING MONEY
ON MY BARCLAYS
ACCOUNTS?
WHY
?

WHY BARCLAYS FORCE ME TO SPEND REMAINS 
OF MY ENERGY FOR THE NEED  
TO WRITE THIS POST!!!
WHY
?

Now try to imagine how difficult it is 
to work being hungry in the place specifically 
for eating only (not to mention its extremely distructive 
NOISY public environment making any job there practically 
impossible) and watch constantly all the day how other people eat.

"Thank" you, Barclays, for this embarrassing experience!

It's me on June 23
DEADLY HUNGRY
among eating people around
trying to connect with FREE Wi-Fi Internet
(which simply didn't work at that day at all, 
and I realized it only after HOURS(!) 
of desperate trying for any reliable connection; 
if it worked, THIS post would be completed then, 
FIVE DAYS EARLY I needed to spend for an 
incredibly ineffective searching of alternative 
Internet at the streets of Venezia; 
in short - it appeared simply impossible)!

I abstain from describing the ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING details I needed to go through for finishing, publishing, and announcing this post today. But highly paid Barclays' lawyers would be strongly against any reimbursing for my time and efforts they forced me to spend for my today's need of contacting  their EXCEPTIONALLY high paid CEOs, - partly on account of not-paying their debts to me.


IN FACT, I DON'T NEED SERVICES OF THE STORAGE COMPANY
MENTIONED IN MY BILL FOR ROTHSCHILDS #1. RATHER,
I NEED A NEW APARTMENT
FOR STORING MY HOME STUFF THERE!
INSTEAD OF THE ONE
DESTROYED BY BARCLAYS
BANK!!!
Namely,
4-rooms apartment
in the center of city 

DO YOU HEAR, 
BARCLAYS CEOs?
I DEMAND FROM YOU
MY APARTMENT BACK
!!!
NOW
!!!


- to be continued -

No comments:

Post a Comment