Friday, May 17, 2019

My Bill for Rothschilds #1

The following messages come to my email account last 7 days!
They address fraudulently unpaid debt of
Rothschilds' Barclays/BOE banks
for storing my last property 
remaining after they
robbed me and
forced to
sell my
only
place of living!

I am embarrassed these emails come to my account
instead of directly to Rothschilds family!

Text on the attached screenshots below says:
"Your last paid day for leasing our mini-store was 11/05/2019.
You must pay your debt URGENTLY!
You systematically violate terms of the contract!"

Do you hear that, Rothschilds and Co. ???
YOU
AND
MUST PAY YOUR DEBTS
URGENTLY!!!



.................................
 
See details in

But hurry up!!!
Next Bills will be about
reimbursing my lost
apartment,
LIFE,
and
!




******************************************

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The Company 
SET DEADLINE
FOR MY
(ROTHSCHILDS')
PAYMENT WITHIN 
3 DAYS:

ON MAY 27!!!

The message above is email to me from
the company that stores my stuff 
of today, end of May 23, 2019:

"Today there was a meeting of our CEOs, on which your debt to us was discussed once again.
As you systematically break conditions of our contract, we have decided to CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT with us, unless you pay your debt in full by 27.05.2019.
We always tried to help you, and waited when you settle your problems and make your payment, but we are not going to do that anymore! YOU MUST OBEY THE RULES, AND PAY YOUR DEBTS ON TIME!
And we, in our turn, should provide you services only (what we do well), and not manage debt problems!!!"

Do YOU hear that, 
Rothschilds,
together with your 
Barclays/BOE/BIS'
CEOs?!!!

"... YOU (NOT ME) 
MUST OBEY THE RULES, 
AND PAY YOUR DEBTS ON TIME!"

Cancelling my contract mentioned above
WILL DESTROY MY LAST PROPERTY
YOUR BARCLAYS' CEOs
STRONGLY TRIED
BUT FAILED
TO DESTROY
DURING LAST YEARS
- ONLY BECAUSE
I DID REAL MIRACLES
AND HAVE PAID
$1,500
(update of April 2021: 
$3,200
is the total bill for all
recent years,
not counting extra payments
 for the process of transfer) 
WITHOUT ANY MONEY,
INSTEAD OF YOU!!!


Enough is enough,
Rothschilds!
PAY YOUR
DEBT
NOW
!!!!!!



******************************************


UPDATE of May 30, 2019:

New message from mini-store:

while this debt is still 
UNPAID!!!



UPDATE of April 25, 2021:
This Debt is still UNPAID!

I need at least US$1,100
just to UNLOCK access
to my stuff, if it exists ...

$3,200 is the total bill
of the company to me,
for which Barclays did
NOT PAY A PENNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment