Wednesday, December 23, 2020

To Swiss bankers - What Can They Do (part 2)

 

To: Swiss banks: UBC,

Cc: Simonetta Sommaruga, President of the Swiss Confederation

Karin Keller-Sutter, Head of the Federal Department of Justice,

Guy Parmelin, Head of the Federal Department of Economic Affairs,

Ueli Maurer, Finance Minister, ...

Bcc: Walter Thurnherr, Federal Chancellor of Switzerland

TO ALL SWISS BANKERS!


Video from previous post 


What does this have to do with

top Swiss bankers?

The answer is:

EVERYTHING!


The Barclays bank licensed by Swiss Government

does not pay its debts to the client (me)

in any country, including Switzerland

DURING LAST 20 YEARS!

Now it attempts to

KILL ME

!

Do not forget that private debt of any bank is not just its own debt. Rather, it's a part of the responsibilty of the system behind it headed by Central Banks, which were specifically designed to deal with such cases as "creditors of last resourt", and would not exist without these banks. (See more in "All banks are a part of just ONE Bank"

I am converting Barclays' (zero) non-returning of its private debt to me into unprecedented super return (infinity) of the the entire banking system of the world behind it.

My demand is based on the undeniable fact of existence of that debt, in principle, rather then on its particular amount.

And main principle of existence of the whole banking system becomes under question then!


The key principal point of my story is my NOT Breaking The Law during all my LIFE! And that is what makes it really unique. Although there exist certain ways of resolving my current problems created by non-payment of Barclays bank, they all are criminal. For example, any form of STEALING! When there is NO FOOD, NO HOME, NO JOB etc., the all what people in my situation can do is to ROB someone. But I am not doing that! Your British collegues seems are not so principled.

Meanwhile, not returning somebody's money without providing any writtren promise about exact date of doing that means exactly that, - STEALING!

I don't know how important is the fact of stealing for bankers' reputation nowadays.

In fact, before our eyes, there is a rejection of the

cornerstone principle of capitalism - the

"sanctity" and "inviolability" of

Private Property:



"You have several levels of capital structure in a bank.

You have depositors on the bottom.

For very-very low risk. ...

If you wipe out depositors, you will basically

DESTROY the banking system!!!

Because banks are basically made of depositors."


source



Dear Swiss bankers!

Explain that to the Barclays bank, please.

Otherwise, you will need to SHARE THEIR(!) RISK

OF CHARGES FOR GLOBAL COLLAPSE & POVERTY

the Barclays' CEOs seems designed for the world

and YOU!

The list includes Barclays' CANCELLATION of

DEBT, USURY, and MONEY in general!



The result can FATALLY REVERSE the

current financial status of

RICH

and

POOR!



AS WELL AS ANY FUTURE FOR

SWISS BANKING INDUSTRY,

USERY, Capitalism, MONEY,

AND ALL RICH PEOPLE,

including Swiss bankers

and their best clients

- the top

1%-

by making the latters

POOR!



for the Barclays CEOs'

AVOIDENCE TO PAY

THEIR DEBTS TO ME,

WHICH BECAUSE OF THAT

BECAME INFINITE(!),

and punishing me for my

LIFE WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW

AND CEO's AVOIDANCE TO PAY ME

INFINITE(!) DEBT THEY CREATED!



TO LEAVE ME ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY

AND ANY LEGITIMATE SOURCE OF INCOME,

thus forcing me to

DIE OF HUNGER

AND COLD AT THE STREET



In response, I have created

INFINITE DEBT FOR THEM,

- AND FOR YOU!, -

capable to OVERTURN Swiss

and world's banking industry

UNLESS MY CASE IS

SETTLED

URGENTLY!


I have said what 

I NEED IMMEDIATELY 

in my Open Letter to Swiss Presidents a week ago. 

And I asked them to implement that 

BEFORE THIS Christmas! 

As they did not respond to me up to now,

those demands have been

SHIFTED TO YOU!!!


And now it's your turn:

I WANT A NEW HOME

THIS YEAR!

I AM NOT A BEGGAR

Barclays CEOs want me to be.


DEMAND FIRST PAYMENT

SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!

And

I hope you will find a way for paying

all other Swiss/Barclays debts to me

(INSTEAD of their CEOs, if required)

or SETTLE this case

BEFORE the New Year!


Now it depends only on you

whether tomorrow will be

Christmas of the LIFE

want,

or

Christmas Of The DEATH

for Swiss banks

Barclays' CEOs have set up!


No comments:

Post a Comment