Tuesday, April 6, 2021

BMoney-2021 as My Response to WEF/Barclays/BOE/Fed's Non-Response!

Klaus Schwab, Founder of the World Economic Forum in Davos, has ignored the process of KILLING ME launched by his strategic partner Barclays bank (see my email to him in attachment below). Plus, the CRITICAL FOR MY LIFE absence of money required for basic food and shelter also did not allow me to spend a penny for promotion of the crowdfunding campaign I started one week ago for writing my "Anti-Reset" book:



All related parties were properly informed


BUT THE KILLINGS CONTINUE!



During last months they

did NOTHING to STOP it:

Klaus Schwab, founder of WEF,

Jes Staley, CEO of the Barclays Group,

Nigel Higgins, Chairman of Barclays PLC

and Deputy Chairman of Rothschild & Co,

Andrew Bailey, Governor of the Bank of England

(by the way, ex-CEO of Financial Conduct Authority,

FCA, who got HUNDREDS messages about my case

during last 5 YEARS, - NONE of which he replied),

and

Jerome Powell, Chair of the Board of Governors, Fed

that stands behind practically every bank of the world,

and to which Klaus Schwab and Jes Staley

have SHIFTED Barclays' INFINITE Debt

created due to avoiding paying off

their personal obligations.



Meanwhile, since my post of December 31,

- the last technical opportunity for writing -

my shoes and light dress are not improving:



Critically important for my LIFE 

access to last remains of my 

PROPERTY 

(after Barclays bank DESTROYED 

my apartment where it was located)

CONTINUES,

MULTIPLYING MY CHANCES

TO DIE OF COVID WITHOUT

WARM DRESS I MADE A

MIRACLE OF SURVIVING

LAST SEVERAL WINTERS

UNDER SEVERE COLD 

AT MINUS 

TEMPERATURES.

Read more in my  blog:

STOP KILLING by COVID 

WITHOUT WARM DRESS!


All crowdfunding sites transfer money
with an unpredictable in my conditions delay,
if any money are EVER collected.

And the sum obtained by both my

crowdsourcing mentioned above

and ANY money transfer through

Western Union payment service

to my name

Sergiy Beloy

to Ukraine

during recent YEARS(!)

IS ZERO!!!


Technically,

THIS IS 

DEATH!



But people listed above evidently do

NOT CARE OF ME AT ALL,

let alone

RESPECT

!

Why should I care

of their Future

then?!!

While I have all reasons to believe

their pattern is to be applied to

MILLIONS/BILLIONS people

worldwide very soon!

Are you sure

YOU

will not be then

among them?


So,

My Response to the

WEF/Barclays/BOE/Fed's

Non-Response is introducing

BMoney 2021

Barclays' INFINITE Debt (BID)

to me personally,

which since this moment

may be demanded from them

 - top financial elites -

by MILLIONS/BILLIONS people!



I warned related CEOs and businesses

about such REVERSING

many times,

- fairly, openly, and in advance, -

but they arrogantly ignored it.

Today they ALL are going to

face the first consequence

of that arrogance!


And considering that

it also appeared IMPOSSIBLE to start 

my previous crowdfunding campaign

Global Charity 2020

due to having

ZERO 

BUDGET

for its promotion,

I decided to join

fundamentals of both

my recent initiatives for

developing next phase of

BMONEY:


Welcome to the resulting

BMoney-2021




 

No comments:

Post a Comment