Sunday, July 23, 2017

Introducing Concept Of BDebt and BMoney

The BDebt stands for "Barclays' Debt" / "BoE's Debt" / "British Debt" to Beloy described in his Open Letters previously. Currently the Barclays bank has several types of debt to me: (1) a small sum of my original savings accounts the Barclays has failed to return me during last 17 years; (2) one million US$ for my job of regular contacting it the Barclays has forced me to do for years; (3) unlimited amount of debt calculated according to my Counter Of Barclays' Debt. The current version of BDebt concept is focused on the later debt only. While problems with repaying (1) represent a bad quality of Barclays' services, and the (2) undermines Capitalism in which each job must be paid properly in contrast to slavery, the (3) opens a really open space of UNLIMITED debt the Barclays created due to its arrogancy of not stopping my Counter since 2012, duplicated by similar mistake the BoE makes since last year.

For serving BDebt I also needed to introduce BMoney (Beloy's Money) . TheBMoney is derivative of BDebt based on British money because of refusal of the British Barclays bank and later The Bank Of England (BoE) to pay their debts to me. By doing that, CEOs of those banks actually cancel current types of money! Because money in general is a written receipt about obligation to pay debt. And by refusing to pay the debt the Barclays-BoE destroy foundation of the banking system they are a part of which. The whole system runs only under condition the debts must always be repaid! In full and on time. As the Barclays-BoE openly broke all those conditions, I should introduce and use an alternative type of money. The one that is based on a real TRUST.
The world, say Hello to BMoney!

The one that is run by a really trustful person, - by me personally!, - whose word should not be doubted due to absense of one of numerous and often unnecessary formalities the Barclays and all other banks demand because of mistrust to their clients. My BMoney are valid even if my promises to pay a debt do not exist in written. Because I consider myself a 100% truthful person. Have the Barclays' CEO the same certainty about their honesty?

Anyway, the underlying BDebt exists even without a proper signiture of the Barclays' CEOs on paper. I know the Barclays owes to me. Its CEOs know the Barclays owes to me. What kind of childish game they want to play with advices of their lawyers? And whom they want to fool with their deceiptive legal tricks? The CEOs read most of my numerous emails to them. And that is undeniable fact with corresponding email receipts for the reading! And to additionally confirm that fact, the CEOs recently started avoiding to read my emails, even addressed to them personally. All my attempts to clarify artificial complexities and difficulties openly used by those CEOs, - from my numerous demands to "decipher" signitures of certain CEOs at their official letters to me with stating exact name and job position, which the Barclays' lawyers ignore for years, to protesting against unprecedented for any bank official refusal of the Barclays to communicate with me about their debts, which ultimately forced my team to use methods the Barclays claim are not 100% legitimate - are yet another evidence of the fact the Barclays' CEOs PERFECTLY KNOW what the whole story is all about. They know their debt exists! But try to avoid their responsibility by any possible way! What kind of official acceptence for BDebt one can expect from them with that approach?

For years the Barclays' CEOs openly "play a deaf fool"! Not realizing that it would be even worse if CEOs are really unaware of such unprecedented debt problem badly affects all shareholders of their huge corporations for years. It's just a waste of time to apply for their honor. Just believe me, - my dealing with the Barclays CEOs since 2000 allows me to guess the whole story is based on a rare mixture of their unprofessionalism and arrogancy they tend never to accept. In other words, chances are the Barclays CEOs WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEIR FAULTS, INCLUDING DBdebt THEY CREATED, NO MATTER WHAT!

Thus I'm simply announcing from this moment the
BDebt is a reality by definition.
Just Be It A Debt!

Leave a problem of proving this fact to the best media and legal exprerts of the world our billions can buy. According to what we see during 17 years, the Barclays can argue critically important issues for its own existence for UNLIMITED number of years. Unlike me, badly experiencing every second of my existence without money caused by the Barclays, its staff, - among which is more than hundred people with salaries exceeding a million GBP, - is not in a hurry. At least, the Barclays' CEOs will not object the current status-quo with their favorite uncertainty allowing them to keep their jobs and bonuses. And the best thing about BMoney is it's actually not important if a final decision is not reached! All that time the BDebt will be quite REAL thingallowing to run corresponding BMoney in parallel to British Pound.

Anyway, it's British money the UK de-facto owns to me.
BMoney are based on BDebt.
Let this bmoney!

There is no need to go through expensive and practically impossible for most people official certification processes: The BMoney is a purely virtual thing existing mostly because of our imaginationThis is a memory about the debtI owe to someone else. And about obligation to repay that debt with some surplus. In my case I promise to return all BDebts after the Barclays and/or The Bank Of England repay their final SETTLEMENT with me in full, first million GBP of which is reserved for me personally. And I promise I will be FAIR about that! That's my WORD!

It's very close to the very first stage in the general history of Money, from which money actually started its existence, - the GIFT ECONOMY! At the time no money ever existed, people exchanged with goods and services by making gifts to each other. Every person who obtained any gift FELT to be obliged to make a gift in return, thus creating a certain debt for myself to be some day returned to the giver. So, people were simply exchanging with gifts! Without any financial control. That is, WITHOUT BANKS! Indeed, who can forbid them to spend the property they have freely? And what kind of written receipts may be required for exchanging virtual goods that formally do not exist (the tax lawyers will go mad about it).


By the way, the nature of any debt is also virtual. It's just a non-material wish to pay its obligations the people THINK are real. But what will happen with any debt when its written reciept disappear? Will the debt disappear then as well? Of cource not! In real life there are a lot of ways to force such debtors repaying their debts no matter what. It's always a product of mutual agreement between all participated sides. And in my case it's a small group of people behind the Barclays-BoE, and the rest of the world who will be ready to fight for their better financial status. Not mentioning that even formal final court decisions, alas, are affected by big money. Let alone support of media capable to reverse any argument to the opposite one. The problem for the Barclays is the amount of money at my side is bigger anyway! The stakes can overturn the world already! Even without a purely virtual promises fot it up to INFINITY in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment