Saturday, July 22, 2017

My "BCoin"

This idea came to my mind yesterday, when I was at the presentation of GiraCoin, a fin-tech launched in Switzerland by its powerful financial group last year. "Why you haven't created your own cryptocurrency yet?" my friend asked me jokingly with a smile. Hmm, indeed, why? That was a continuation of our conversation we started several weeks ago, when I mentioned that with block chain technology there can be created a practically unlimited number of new cryptocurrencies practically every day:). A classical Giracoin, for example, is independent from the state banking system and works locally. That what I need for spending my savings beyond the Barclays' control :). But I felt reluctant to create yet another version of already existing products without changing its main core. That's not what I was trained for in different universities during my professional career. In my understanding, a new product should be completely new. For example, the Barclays' boasted it was among the first banks in using classical BitCoins. So I should to do just the opposite, or create something really exceptional that is capable to swallow the whole Barclays together with its BitCoin department. Let's call it BCoin (Beloy's Coin) and try to apply it as a "magic" tool for surviving in my case.
The core of the whole story about my conflict with Barclays is an unsound MISTRUST of its staff for me, their client. In particular, the Barclays did not believe my words about my address in my home country, where I've lived during last 30 years. There was no reason to doubt that information, as that address has always been on the Barclays' files from the very first moment of applying for opening my account with that bank. On leaving the UK I personally reconfirmed it in my Barclays' branch in London. Nevertheless the Barclays has doubted my words since 2000, - despite all my numerous efforts for providing them with notarially certified copies of all my identity documents I ever had in my life starting from my valid passport. It was difficult to find a Notary that was not puzzled by the Barclays' demand to certifite authenticity of passports that are actually a main proof of people's authenticity, but finally I found the one who agreed to implement that officially paid service. Nevertheless, the Barclays remained hard in its mistrust because some detail of minor importance for that procedure appeared impossible in my particualar case. Did I say such services are rather expensive in my country? 
Just my payment for Internet communication with the Barclays during last years has exceeded amount of debts for communal services for my apartment for which the state is going to confiscate it TODAY!!! If I didn't need to communicate with the Barclays about my debts, there would be no debts for my apartment at all!!! Instead, I am forced to exist in a CONSTANT STRESS expecting much bigger SHOCKS AT ANY TIME!!!
In fact, related Barclays' demands are not an embarrassing only. They reveal a chronic lack of RESPECTfor the client(s) behind the scene! Today my apartment at that address is in the process of CONFISCATING for the debts I created because of that Barclays mistrust. And that should be a main factor for creating my own coins. The Barclays has used its own mistrust for creating a formal excuse for blocking my savings accounts, at which I have enough money to pay all my current debts in full. That is, to avoid creating any debt at all! Ultimately that misrust formed a completely fraudelent Barclays' formal reason for not paying me because of not being 100% certain about my identity. Well, the later is apparently the Barclays' problem only. During 17 years its CEOs simply didn't find a time for any move towards numerous alternative methods for my identification, from completely free exploring corresponding "Yellow Pages" of my country and international services like WhoIs.com (where all my official websites were registred to my name and the same home address for decades), to any compensation in this apparently exceptional case for my visit to its main headquarter in the UK to arrange the problem within minutes.
By the way, I have never applied for any banking loan in my life, because I always counted on my own efforts only. That scheme, however, required paying to me all the debts other people owned to me. The Barclays has crashed that important condition. With crashing the whole British banking industry and Capitalism in general along the way.
Can a new sort of "coins" be useful here? Rather, a new kind of "ecosystem" is required, - BMoney. Tomorrow it will be a lucky day for making plans and new designs for the future.

Sincerely,
S. Beloy,
Former Hubert H. Humprey Fellow
at American University in Washington, DC, USA,
Master of Science in Information Management
from the University Of East London, UK,
Founder of the Future TrillionForCharity Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment