Saturday, September 29, 2018

I only want to say ...

1. I am not a God.

2. I am not a liar.

3. I am not a begger.
Yes, I desperately need funding for my projects (one of which is my own LIFE, and the other is the Future of the WORLD), but am not soliciting for money. I don't ask people for anything. NEVER! If they want to help, they will help. But that always should be their own choice.

4. I see my current project(s) as a part of the Eternal Battle between Good and Evil (read more in Hero Of Our Time at Bgate blog). Everybody has his own opportunity to participate in that global battle. Now it's my turn. If a person is not for the God, he/she is for the Devil!
Those who is still not sure on whose side they are in this battle, or simply "To Invest Or Not Invest" into my project(s), should read my article "Trinity Of Opportunities".

5. I cannot guarantee the Barclays Bank will pay my debts in full. I cannot guarantee my BMoney investors will obtain because of that the profit I promise. I cannot guarantee anything (see #1). Excepting telling a TRUTH and only truth in this blog to the best of my knowledge.

6. I am not complaining
to cause people's compassion for getting their money. If I wanted to, I would, for example, describe in ALL details what exactly I went through living in parks and beaches of Croatia after spending for communicating with rich Swiss Barclays banks all my money three months ago.
My father never complained for his life, no matter how hard it was. And he managed to live it decently and cheerfully. So will I.

7. I feel today my time is running out ...
So is the time of Banking Industry and Money!
It runs faster than even I expected. It's like being on the board of a jet airplane that moves extremely fast, but in a fatally uncertain direction. I don't see the Future without paying by the Barclays Bank its debts to me. That bank created a situation when any Future for me simply does not exist:

As of today (September 29), I live practically impossible life below ZERO level of income, including growing debt for my hostel, lack of a proper medical help, absent authorization for any work, and any possibility to go anywhere in the world after expiring my current visa in the nearest future.

It can be difficult to get this for the people who never was in such situation: I already exist beyond any time! The Time has ended for me in the sense people understand it. My life "aircraft" can crash to the ground and break into pieces AT ANY SECOND!

And such existence under CONSTANT PRESSURE of all related stresses is fundamentally different from what people call "normal life". So, please excuse me for possible mistakes I did or will do in the future, if any.

As God says it has an Amazing and Wonderful Plan for each of us, I simply want to know that plan. In this life! Now! While it's not too late ...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, 
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future." 
(Jeremiah 29:11)

The God gave me an ability to speak, and ... exactly 33 years later allowed top representatives of the opposite side of the Battle to kill me? Was that his plan? To replicate distantly the Christ's story that happened more two thousand years ago, but without Christ, and without Miracle?

Gods are free to choose steps in any direction (and because of that that direction automatically becomes a reality, - the only true reality, - no matter what), thus always making only right things by definition!
Life of human creatures is different.

Anyway, unless a real Miracle happens, all I can do is to keep fighting for the Justice, God, and LIFE in this case TO THE END!

The Countdown has already started!
Both for my Life, and for the End of Future for all related parties!

But I still pray the God for resolving this case successfully,
hoping, as usual, for the Miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment