Thursday, October 4, 2018

New Life vs. New Death - PART 2

(See beginning in the part 1)

Yesterday I was explained the answer for the question
"How to do what you are supposed to, when you don't know what to do".

"Follow the Lord!" was the answer in short. But Devil was in details. In particular, I was told to "Do what Christ would do in your situation. Be like Christ!" But ... my situation is very similar to which the Christ himself appeared in, just 2018 years ago. Is my solution clearer because of that? Are people expected to repeat their biggest mistake again?

Moreover, in my current situation the question sounded as "What one should do when there is NO solutions at all?" If you want to argue this, tell what EXACTLY I should do!

I cannot stay on Croatia longer then for a week since today! And I cannot move anywhere else!!!
A kind of disappearence in the Space and Time.

What is the most important, I have NO SOURCE OF INCOME: I have no right to work in Europe, and I don't have opportunity for a job in my own country (with its financial crisis, military conflict, etc).

"Thanks" to the Barclays bank, I have no money and no permanent place of living. And that hardly can be a  reason for assylim in most countries. Even in the best scenarious the question of what to do thus turns into question
in which country to DIE!!!
But I am looking for a way to LIVE!

And the main question I should ask is whether any my choice looks lawful in eyes of God:
Will it be a Good or Bad Thing?

Meanwhile, among proposed advices I see
NO LAWFUL JOB/SOLUTION SPACE,
... EXCEPTING ILLEGAL ONE!!!

Whether one can speak about
ROBBING SOMEONE ON THE STREET,
BREAKING VISA/JOB REGULATION,
OR JUST A NEED TO TELL A LIE,
- that's only a matter of
DEGREE of  a SIN!
But SIN ANYWAY!

Is it the God's plan for me?
I don't think so!


Proceeding with my #Bgate 
Media project appears the 
only my Good Choice!

It is perfectly legal (the right to demand your own money is always legal). It is what I can and should do with all  my educational, professional, and life experience. And it is going be useful for millions of people around the world!

Meanwhile ...
Every day I am asked when my debt for living in the hostel will be paid, but I cannot answer. I am busy with another question, - how not to die of hunger, - desperately trying to find a right way for doing that, but space of my choices is very limited, and success is very fragile. And this CONSTANT STRESS PRESSURE HURTS, - because at the moment the answer simply does not exist! Or more precise, for the first time in my life it depends not on me only. But on whom exactly (along with the God)?

It's not a search for someone guilty in my problems excepting myself. The fact is, I never had any financial debt in all my life (until last year due to freezing my savings by my bank, and I was 52 then). And I have never applyed for any banking loan in all my life! I always tried to be responsible and find some solution by myself. But my today's problem appeared not just big for me only, but really Global for Everyone!

On Whose Side You are
in this 
Eternal Battle 
between Good and Evil?
Everyone needs to make 
his/her own choice

Courtesy of @vandman777

No comments:

Post a Comment