Thursday, November 29, 2018

HELP ME, GOD!

*

Friends,
I am currently unable 
to communicate properly, sorry. 
NEITHER TECHNICALLY, 
NOR PHYSICALLY!!!

Despite that should be the first thing to do in my situation. I got a message from the Barclays Bank proposing me to contact them through Skype.
Crazy people!
First they frozen all my money, cancelled my Visa card and all my savings accounts without any notice,  triggered my personal bankruptsy with an urgent need to sell my only place of living for a fraction of its real price to pay first in my life Debt, forced me to go on my own expense to foreign countries, desperately trying to obtain back MY OWN money, then left me there WITHOUT ANY MONEY AT ALL, JUST TO DIE ON THE STREET, - and now they want to have a chat with me through phone.

What they want to hear from me?
REALLY! WHAT?!!
My request to send me my money?
I told that million times! In my letters, faxes, emails, and blogosphere. Now they want to pretend they are completely unaware about it? They simply didn't care about my requests during last 18 years.

ALL details about my case, including certified scans of my passport, numbers of my accounts, etc. are well known to their staff with whom I spoke last time. It would be crazy to imagine I am keeping all related documents with me in my pockets just to have opportunity to use them in a phone conversation under freezing streets' temperature!

So, what they want to ask me about?
WEATHER I AM STILL ALIVE?!!
OR WEATHER I ATE ANYTHING 
LAST DAYS?

STOP THESE CHILDISH GAMES!!!
YOU EITHER STOP YOUR KILLING,
OR CONTINUE IT FURTHER!

When any WesternUnion transfer arrives,
I will be contacted by my info-supporters.
If I am be able to read their messages
through my phone, 
I WILL GET THE MONEY!
IF NOT, ...

ANY(!!!) sum
 sent to my name
(Sergiy Beloy) to Ukraine
since December-08-2019
(see recent update here)
Italy/Croatia/Hungary/Germany 
WILL BE
CRITICALLY 
IMPORTANT 
FOR MY LIFE!

It takes several minutes to make
instant transfer via WesternUnion
(as "gift, not for business or investment
activity", otherwise I will not be able to
receive it with my passport), 
and with resulting security code sent to 
bmoneyclub @ gmail.com
(with no spaces)


All I can say now, 
without any financial support,
I CAN DIE TONIGHT!!!
Just from FREEZING
hypothermia

Or, if lucky, at any moment
 since that ...

(* photo made month ago on the streets of Serbia)

No comments:

Post a Comment