Sunday, December 8, 2019

Anti-Death!



***

Hi, my name is Sergiy Beloy, and I am the de-facto biggest creditor of the famous British Barclays bank, and actually the biggest creditor for the world's banking industry it ever had in its history,
and because of the above, - creator of BMoney ("Barclays/BOE's Debt to Beloy").

Foto of 2018

The whole story began almost twenty years ago, when Barclays bank refused to provide access to my money on its savings accounts I opened in London absolutely legitimately. And it wasn't the case of any money laundering, so popular reason nowadays for freezing banking accounts of practically anyone. The origin of my money at Barclays' accounts was the British Government that paid it to me for my winning its open international competition. But when I left the United Kingdom, the Barclays bank simply refused to pay it to me. By breaking its contract obligations unilaterally, without my consent, without bothering about any written notice about it, let alone advance notice, the Barclays' CEOs have actually STOLEN my money! Any event when somebody "borrows" your money without obligation to return in at a clearly specified time in the Future means stealing. And Barclays' CEOs did just that.


Anyway, for the record, the undeniable fact is there exists a Debt of Barclays bank to me!
Now it's time to discuss its exact amount.

Only eight years ago, after patient waiting for returning my money during12 years (since beginning of the century), I managed to change the rules of the game, with turning the Barclay's debt to me into what these things actually are for all banking deposits, - LOAN to the bank! The reason why bankers confuse the public with using different wording for the same concept is a better protection of loans by the law for non-returning situations (similar to mine) and bigger tariffs the creditors may set to ANY level! Under silent approval of Barclays' CEOs, my changes officially came into effect then. Further arrogant ignoring the problem by Barclays CEOs resulted in gradual increase of their debt to me up to the current ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED AMOUNT OF *INFINITY*!!!






Despite all my efforts towards settling the INFINITE Barclays' Debt for a quite realistic fixed minimal amount, Her Majesty Queen, Royal Family, and British Members of Parliament, the Bank Of England (BOE) is formally under control of whom, arrogantly avoid resolution of the conflict. This Debt, however, will never disappear by itself. The intention of the Barclays' CEOs to hide themselves behind their fraudulent info-wall is egoistic and stupidly suicidal for the key financial players:

If anything bad happens with me, the Debt will last FOREVER and become FATAL for the current financial elite and world' banking industry due to unprecedented SCALE of it's sum, which has made it a global political problem already. By refusing to pay their Debt, the Barclays CEOs simply SHIFTS it to the British BOE, MPs, who in turn egoistically shift it to all people of the Great Britain, - instead of the richest people of the world behind the Barclays' real owners!


The arrogant policy of simple ignoring the problem and "not-doing" anything will not work in this case. In addition to constant Barclays' lying, the permanent attempts of KILLING me turn this financial conflict into the crime of bankers' intentional MURDER OF THE FIRST DEGREE, responsibility for which never expires, thus breaking the fundamental UN's Humanitarian Right for LIFE! FOREVER!!! And recent decisions of Swiss authorities and their Federal and Supreme Courts on my particular case appeared just continuation of the first officially registered precedent of Financial Genocide!

On December 4, after official forbidding me by Swiss authorities to enter Switzerland and Liechtenstein (that, by the way, I never visited), I appealed to the Presidents of Switzerland and UN offices in Geneva for the facts of obvious abusing the law. The answer appeared fast: Swiss police handcuffed me and next several days I spent in their prison with local criminals, - despite I never broke the law!, - until ultimately was delivered to Ukraine in handcuffs(!) by force.



Last four days I spent in Ukraine's Boryspil airport, "unloaded" off there without money (despite federal staff was telling about minimal $100 granted by Swiss law for such situations) and even telephone, let alone job or any income, STARVING FROM HUNGER AND THIRST, and  spending nights in the chairs of the airport, just because I simply don't know where to go and what exactly to do in this life's deadlock. The airport is 21 kilometers away from Kiev city (where because of the Barclays bank I don't have any home anymore anyway).

In fact, this is End Of Everything!!!
I am in the middle of "Nowhere":
There is NO PRESENT, 
- and NO FUTURE
"thanks" to Barclays
and Swiss officials.

Three days ago I applied to the Queen for the help, but she did not replied.
My Financial Genocide continues!


I need to REVERSE THIS LIFE!
Just to LIVE!



Today, December 8, I officially start
demanding from all related CEOs to
PAY the Barclays' DEBTS to me IN FULL,
IMMEDIATELY
including its
INFINITE+ Debt,
and all related "derivative" debts to me for the last 20 years:
http://bmoney2017.blogspot.com/2019/05/debts-to-me-summary.html.

In fact, I already said that:
See my previous emergency
VIDEO!!!

Otherwise,
unless existence of a move towards implementing a fair settlement,
I demand from all related CEOs and
government authorities to
officially announce the
BANKRUPTCY of the UK,
world's banking industry,
current Money concept, and 
all its real Masters behind the scene!


Please HELP me 
to remain ALIVE!

ANY(!!!) sum
 sent to my name
(Sergiy Beloy) to Ukraine
IS
CRITICALLY 
IMPORTANT 
FOR MY LIFE!
AND YOURS!!!

It takes just several minutes to make
instant transfer via WesternUnion
with resulting security code sent me to 
bmoneyclub @ gmail.com
(with no spaces)


Sergiy Beloy,
MSc. in Information Management 
(degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK),
Creator of BMoney
 
December 8, 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment