Friday, February 1, 2019

Anti-Criminal?

Last week the Barclays' deadly game "Who Will KILL Whom" has moved to another level, - to The British Government! In particular, PERSONALLY(!) to Home Secretary (Her Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department), Right Honourable Sajid Javid; and British Finance Minister, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Mr Philip Hammond. Both are MP (Members Of Parliament), and Co-Chairs of the new Economic Crime Strategic Board – a partnership between the government and senior CEOs from leading banks, including Barclays. On January 22 the Barclays CEOs widely advertised that event on main Barclays' website:

 https://home.barclays/news/2019/1/barclays-in-the-news--barclays-to-help-tackle-economic-crime-wor/

Right Honourable Sajid Javid, and Mr Hammond,
CEOs of the Barclays Bank MAY NOT sit with you at this top board and "tackle fraud, bribery, corruption and money laundering - which is estimated to cost £14.4bn", -because they themselves are a part of the unprecedented "Bgate" (Barclays' Banking Watergate Scandal Of The Century) case that:

(a) started from numerous attempts of their lawyers to force me breaking the Law, namely, to give BRIBERY, resulted in further cancelling access to all my Barclays' saving accounts for the whole 19 YEARS up to now, - as a punishment for my official statement that I Never In My 50+ Life Broke The Law, and not going to;
(b) all standard reasons for excusing their actual stealing my money like MONEY LAUNDERING appeared inapplicable in my really exceptional case; source of origin for my money was British Government, - as a reward for my winning its open international competition;
(c) after first twelve years of waiting I managed to convert Barclays' debt to me into de-facto much bigger sum than £14.4bn obtained from ALL prevented crimes the Barclays refers today in its advertising its possible success in the future;
(d) during last years the Barclays CEOs are constantly attempting to *KILL* me INSTEAD of paying their debts to me in full!

Me and my supporters for YEARS were applying to Regulator, the Bank Of England (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/07/open-letter-of-july-25.html), Financial Conduct Authority (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-fcaf.html), Serious Fraud Office (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/back-to-serious-fraud-office-sfo.html), then to them ALL (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/urgently-to-barclaysboefcasfobis.html), to British Parliament, HM The Queen, and to the PRESS (http://bgate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/to-press-re-bgate-of-december-1.html).
No serious response so far, as if neither my case, nor me personally, have ever existed.

Meanwhile, the Barclays CEOs have not stopped their "Killing Machine", in result of which an endless chain of related debts was triggered: starting from the first ever financial debt  in my life, for paying of which I was forced to sell my only place of living in my home country for just a fraction of its cost to prevent its confiscation; then moving to foreign countries in desperate attempts to contact Barclays' European subsidiaries (since 2000 I couldn't obtain British visa despite never breaking the law);
Until ultimately, I appeared WITHOUT MONEY AT ALL,
DYING OF HUNGER AND COLD AT THE STREETS
OF EUROPE, - THIS IS *KILLING*!!!
AND BARCLAYS CEO appeared at
TOP BOARD FOR "FIGHTING" IT?

Presence of evident FRAUDSTERS at the highest British Board for fighting with Fraud undermines trust to that Board, - and COMPROMISES all its participants! 
The Bgate Banking Scandal Of The Century they created actually CANCELS DEBT TO BANKS, AND KILLS BANKING INDUSTRY, CAPITALISM, AND MONEY IN GENERAL!!!


The first person the newest Economic Crime Strategic Board should investigate is Bob Diamond, ex-Barclays CEO, for at least two reasons:

1. His leadership for the Barclays bank resulted in his "magical" escaping from prison or any criminal charges in connection with the sadly famous Barclays' LIBOR scandal, and walking away with more than 100 MILLION GBP, while just investigation of that case took away from Barclays' shareholders the same astronomic amount (100 M), let alone the biggest ever fine in the history of regulator, - almost a HALF OF BILLION GBP!!! - Much more than Mr Diamond earned in the bank for all years of his "work" in it. If that wasn't global economic crime, what global economic crime then is?
Me and my supporters have started our own investigation (e.g., see their recent post "LIBOR-2019").
The main idea is to force Mr Diamond to compensate that loss to Barclays' shareholders by returning ALL his earning in the Barclays Bank, in accordance with my "REVERSING LIFE" principles.
 
2. In 2012, Bob Diamond actually started what my supporters call Bgate scandal that has resulted in creating INFINITE DEBT of Barclays Bank to me!

Mr Diamond was the top Barclays CEO at that time, to whom PERSONALLY I was sending all my correspondence about Barclays' stealing my money. He NEVER responded to me. And I demand paying his part for the resulting INFINITE DEBT today!

See my first documentary VIDEO about Bgate
sent to the Barclays bank in 2012: 




Unlike the Barclays Bank, Santander UK bank has certain support for deceased people, mostly because of "last month's £32.8m fine from the Financial Conduct Authority for 'serious failings' in dealing with the accounts of deceased customers", - as a part of  (addition to?) £58m the bank spent for "setting aside issues in its consumer credit operation". The Barclays bank has not been fined for its Bgate case yet (let alone by expense of bonuses for its CEOs')! Moreover, having failed to resolve my case for unprecedented term of almost two decades, the Barclays top CEO Jes Staley recently announced to the public "Barclays Is `Running Free' of Legacy Issues". And maybe because of that it is cold-bloodedly waiting for burying for free the deceased/deceived customer its CEOs are constantly attempting to kill last years!

Like Lloyds Banking Group, the Barclays bank is one of the "Big Four" British clearing banks, while Great Britain is among "Big Four" financial players of the world, with this new Economic Crime Strategic Board among "Big Four" of its regulators.

***
If you are not familiar with track of criminal activity
for the Barclays bank, here is the evidence:


***

I demand EXPULSION of Barclays' CEOs from being a part of Economic Crime Strategic Board, and starting open investigation of my case - their Bgate affair,
+  re-investigate Bob Diamond's LIBOR case, 
 UNLESS THEY SETTLE MY CASE AND ...
STOP THEIR KILLING ME
IMMEDIATELY!


READ FOR MORE MY PERSONAL BLOG 
and at least one website of my info-supporteres, e.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment