Thursday, July 18, 2019

Asymmetric response

Re. "All I Want To Say TODAY"

Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs CONTINUE KILLING ME!
THEY ARE WAITING FOR TOMORROW - July 19, - WHEN THEY WILL NOT PAY THEIR DEBT FOR THE DEADLY DEADLINE OF MY STORAGE COMPANY FOR PAYING MONTHLY $100 FEE EXPIRES FOR THE SECOND MONTH, AND I OBTAIN A HEART ATTACK FOR DESTROYING MY LAST PROPERTY
I HAVE ON THIS EARTH:





Barclays' CEOs themselves 
cannot have a HEART ATTACK.
SADISTS DON'T HAVE A HEART!!!


FOR THE RECORD:

 The Barclays' CEOs have deprived ALL(!) MY MONEY, AND by end of THIS WEEK (SEE All I Want To Say TODAY) - ALL(!) MY PROPERTY!!! Early they DESTROYED MY ONLY PLACE OF LIVING, AND MY OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY SOURCE OF INCOME (by refusing to provide access to me emergency life savings at Barclays' accounts I asked them for either RE-EDUCATION FOR A NEW JOB instead of the one disappeared during  fianancial crisis, or INTERNET STARTUP;  and by forcing me to go for my own money at Barclays' acounts to foreign contries where foreign branches Barclays bank are located, for my own expense, until a total depletion of my last personal savings together with living me there on my own without right for any legitimate job), WHICH IS A PROCESS OF MY PHYSICAL KILLING!!! That action has caused my severe physical EXHAUSTION and  mental SHOCKS DUE APPEARING AT THE CRITICAL EDGE OF EXISTENCE, WHICH Barclays' CEOs made IMPOSSIBLE(!) TO OVERCOME FOR ANYONE IN MY SITUATION WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW!

Forget about resolving this case by the Law, Barclays' CEOs!
Your lawyers under your full authorization HAVE TOTALLY COMPROMISED legitimate system, evidently ABUSING THE LAW in my case FOR YEARS! They created a situation in which it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to use both the common legislative system, including protection of the Court, and rules and alternative laws they use, including the Sea Law.
Their narrow-minded advices turned a simple managerial problem of the Barclays bank of its bad quality customer support service that could easily be resolved FOR FREE just by making a small exception, namely, not applying just one of three of its outdated rules ABSOLUTELY UNAPPLICABLE in my case) - into what later became the BGate Scandal Of The Century!
Unfortunately, top CEOs appeared not fit their top professional level too, and authorized further ABUSING THE LAW by their lawyers, which together with CEOs' ultimately FRAUDULENT INFO-WALL resulted in the fact of intentional attempts of my KILLING, - CRIMINAL MURDER OF THE FIRST DEGREE!

The fact of 100% IMPOSSIBILTY of my applying to the Court, artificially created for me by Barclays' CEOs (I may not enter the UK without required by British Embassy Barclays' confirmation of existence at its accounts sufficient sum for my travel, which means loosing the case by default;  I have no money for lawyers, let alone at the level the secong biggest British bank has, due to "freezing" my accounts by Barclays bank; no Judge in the UK will be brave enough to declare the bankruptcy of the BOE behind "system" too-big-to-fail Barclays, which means BANKRUPTCY OF THE WHOLE United Kingdom, together with WORLD's BANKING SYSTEM, as all banks are deeply integrated into ONE structure due to fraudulent risks for society related with its fractional reserve crime) is aggrevated by the fact of permanent Barclays' attempts of my KILLINGS for unprecedented for banking practice avoiding paying its debts that DESTROYS USURY, Capitalism, and Money in general.

Thus, the SCALE of the resulting Barclays' BGate crime put my really exceptional case EXCEPTIONALLY BEYOND THE LAW! 
And the official statement of the Barclay's branch in Frankfurt-On-Maine, Germany, to me personally that the only way of dealing with their bank is THROUGH MY LAWYER ONLY is SADISTICALLY FRAUDULENT by its essense.

Thus, I have all reasons to believe the Barclays' CEOs will deliberately delay any fair Settlement with me!

There are two possible responses:

Symmetric - DEPRIVING ALL(!) MONEY AND ALL(!) PROPERTY OF BARCLAYS' CEOs for paying all their debts to me in full, including their Infinite Debt they created during process of my killing that they continue up to now (their formal NON-ACTION under current circumstances is a crime of not stopping their killing and fraudulent attempt to avoid resposibility). The Life's INFINITE Dis-Balance they created is to be restored by CONFISCATING THEIR WEALTH TO THE TOTAL ZERO LEVEL similar to what they've done in my case designed for DIYING OF HUNGER AND COLD AT THE STREETS!

Asymmetric - DEPRIVING ALL(!) MONEY AND ALL(!) PROPERTY OF OWNERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS OF BARCLAYS' BANK,CONFISCATING THEIR WEALTH TO THE TOTAL ZERO LEVEL, starting from Rothschilds' and Rockefellers' businesses, including  Bank Of England, MEMBERS OF RELATED FAMILIESUP TO NEXT GENERATIONS.

* - The famous anthropologist David Graeber says that such human members of the family as WIFE and CHILDREN normally are not a subject of any business transactions UNLESS WE  SPEAK ABOUT DEBT! And in the essence of the BGate case is existence of unpaid Barclays' DEBT to me!


See more in

+

No comments:

Post a Comment