Wednesday, September 18, 2019

UN-funded protection from Barclays' attempts of KILLINGS in Switzerland!

Date:  September 17, 2019
To: Antonio Guterres, UN Secretary-General,
Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garces, The President of the United Nations General Assembly,
Tatiana Valovaya, Director-General, United Nations Office at Geneva,


One month ago I applied to the UN-based organizations in Zurich, Switzerland, for protection me from attempts of CEOs of leading British banks to KILL me, - both for my refusal to break the law of my country, and their avoiding to pay their debts to me in full, - as well as for protection of banking industry from COLLAPSE, and the world from financial crisis, due to actual CANCELLING THE GLOBAL DEBT TO BANKS by CEOs of the Barclays bank. 



Despite lawyers(!) of that bank were forcing me to become criminal for almost last TWENTY YEARS, - and UP TO THE PRESENT!, - I managed not to break the Law during all my LIFE (and I am 54+ now) . That is how I finally had to spent in European Union more than ONE AND A HALF YEARS WITHOUT ANY MONEY AT ALL, ACTUALLY DYING OF HUNGER AND COLD AT THE STREETS, despite having 100% legitimately opened banking accounts (source of funding which was British Government). Being de-facto the biggest Barclays' creditor, on August 17, 2019, at the last day of my valid Shengen visa, I went to police department in Zurich and asked for the Swiss protection for humanitarian reasons, due to actual Genocide of the Barclays' customer(s) to whom that bank is in debt, - while Article 3 of the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights states: "Everyone has the right to LIFE, liberty, ...",

where Preamble of the whole UN's UNHR stresses that "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world".

... The key URGENT point of my case, - eliminating the threat for a FATAL COLLAPSE OF THE CURRENT GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM, KEY SOURCES OF FUNDING FOR THE United Nations ARE A PART OF WHICH(!!!), my Barclays bank has triggered already!!!

Ten days ago (on September 6, 2019), I applied to ********, State Secretary of the ***, with a complaint for a slow progress of my application ... including UNPRECEDENTED RESTRICTIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAWS FOR FREE FLOW OF MONEY, his main office CANCELLED BY ITS OWN INTERNAL RULES ..., WITH FRAUDULENT ADDITION TO IT BY ITS LOCAL OFFICE IN *********, which actually CONFISCATED THE MONEY I ABSOLUTELY LEGITIMATELY EARNED LAST MONTH, DESPITE CRITICALLY IMPORTANT NEED FOR SENDING IT TO MY COUNTRY SUPER URGENTLY(!) FOR PREVENTING DESTROYING REMAINS OF MY PROPERTY I managed to prevent the Barclays bank from destroying early!

As citizen of my Ukraine are provided with a ZERO money allowence there, unlike people of other countries have here for granted, practically NOTHING CHANGED FOR ME DURING LAST MONTH: BY THIS MOMENT I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO MONEY!

While the storage company in my country may DESTROY MY PROPERTY AT ANY MOMENT  (OFFICIAL DEADLINE WAS 10 DAYS AGO!!! - And I am unaware of the destiny of that property due to factors mentioned above). ...

I am not complaining!
I just need need to warn you about FATALLY IRREVERSIBLE and BADLY NEGATIVE consequences for YOUR organization preventing me to resolve my really EXCEPTIONAL CASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy,
de-facto Owner Of The Barclays Bank,


VIDEO SELF-INTRODUCTION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EZbNvV_QA


**************************************************
Date: September 12, 2019
To:
Antonio Guterres, UN Secretary-General
Cc.: Tatiana Valovaya, Director-General,  United Nations Office at Geneva

........................
........................

... The main world's financial players, including the biggest British bank Barclays Plc with the legendary Bank Of England behind it, have failed to pay their debts to me, thus creating the EXCEPTIONAL PRECEDENT of breaking main banking rules, with actual CANCELLING ALL DEBTS OF PEOPLE TO BANKS!

In turn, the above-mentioned event has created a formal reason for IMMEDIATE SHUTTING DOWN GLOBAL BANKING INDUSTRY, - DUE TO ACTUAL CANCELLING OF USURY, CAPITALISM, AND MONEY IN GENERAL!!!

The UN is devoted for resolving global challenges on this planet, like helping victims of wars and natural disasters. But main reasons for all was is MONEY! And preventing the critical lack of money due to next financial crisis (a human-made disaster) is even more important than fighting with consequences of natural disasters.

I appeared in the middle of banking conflict that undermines the current monetary system that is based on a fundamental requirement to pay debts. Economists call modern money the "Debt Money".  Because the words "Debt" and "Money" today are used as interchangeable synonyms, and it is the same thing indeed:
Money is a Debt!

According to Article  7 of the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR). -
https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html, - "All are equal before the law". And the fact of breaking the law with open refusing to pay its debts, the biggest financial players of the world, under silent approval of major legal authorities and regulators, despite my numerous appeals to them for YEARS (namely, to Regulator, the Bank Of England (BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/07/open-letter-of-july-25.html), Financial Conduct Authority(BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/10/to-fcaf.html), Serious Fraud Office (BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/back-to-serious-fraud-office-sfo.html), then to them ALL (BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/urgently-to-barclaysboefcasfobis.html), to British Parliament, HM The Queen, Swiss bankers (BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/09/to-swiss-bankers-association.html),  Swiss bankers, and to the PRESS (BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/to-press-re-bgate-of-december-1.html), etc.), in my case have actually ... ALLOWED ALL OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME, in particular, a symmetrical actions of NOT PAYING THEIR MORTGAGES AND LOANS TO BANKS, together with ... creating the precedent of CANCELLING DEBT, which means CANCELLING MONEY!

The END OF MONEY WILL FATALLY OVERTURN THE WHOLE TABLE ...
Including main source of income for Switzerland!

... My bank actually ROBBED me, with forcing me to spend more than a year on the streets of EU WITHOUT MONEY AT ALL!
While The Universal Declaration of Human Rights proclaims that "Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care" (Article 25); where economical rights are just a part of the universal humanitarian ones!
The Barclays Bank has destroyed my only place of living, making me HOMELESS, and creating the first ever financial debt in my life (and I am 54+ now). And despite "Everyone has the right to own property ... No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property" (Article 17), up to NOW it continues refusing to pay the debts it created for me, thus attempting to destroy even the tiny remains of my LAST PROPERTY it failed to destroy early (see details in Attachment).

Due to the fact of unprecedented 19 YEARS' delay for paying me their debts, the Barclays bankers chosen do not pay any their debts to me at all, and simply KILL ME!
Absurd decision, considering that if anything bad happens with me personally, the Barclays' cancelling of the usury and banking industry WILL LAST FOREVER!!!

According to the UDHR's Article 14 ("Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution"), almost a month ago I applied for the Asylum in Switzerland asking for Humanitarian visa (that they say is almost impossible thing). But all my life I did impossible things! That's why I am ALIVE!!!
DURING LAST 17 MONTHS I WAS DYING OF HUNGER AND COLD, - BUT MANAGED TO MAKE A MIRACLE AND SURVIVED!
Now I want to do my next Miracle:
I WANT TO PREVENT THE NEXT (LAST) FINANCIAL CRISIS!
TOGETHER WITH PROVING THE JUSTICE EXISTS!!!

For that, I need to START EVERYTHING ANEW! From a ZERO ground!
In particular, I am trying to obtain:
(1) my money from my Barclays' savings accounts the bank has "frozen" for me during unprecedented in banking practice of 19 YEARS;
(2) my place of living I lost due to dealing with my bank
in the country of my choice, presumably in Switzerland
("Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country" - Article 13).
(3) my "salary" for the "job" of contacting the bank during at least last 5 years (otherwise it will be the case of SLAVERY ("slavery shall be prohibited in all their forms" /Article 4/, openly practiced by the biggest financial institution of the world with the famous 325+ years of history), together with reimbursing its fraudulently disrupted services during almost two decades; OR ... ALL Barclays' DEBTS TO ME IN FULL!

Unless the case is settled AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, the whole world, including the UN, at ANY MOMENT can appear in the same situation, - with ZERO MONEY!
Because one of the precautions I simply had to make was converting the existing banking debts to me into INFINITE(!!!) DEBT, the banking industry has never had in its history before!
By removing me, the DEBT WILL LAST FOREVER!!!

I am interested in URGENT RESOLVING problems with my
(a) ASYLUM status in Switzerland, and
(b) banking SETTLEMENT
- aside from my main aim TO PREVENT NEXT (LAST) CRISIS
and to PROVE THE JUSTICE EXISTS, -
almost to the same degree that is 
IN YOUR INTERESTS AS WELL!!!

Sincerely,

Sergiy Beloy,
de-facto Owner Of The Barclays Bank,

from Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment