Thursday, September 19, 2019

Swiss Banks in the game

Re. "UN vs Barclays' KILLINGS!"

More than one month of my staying in the EU's Shengen zone after my Shengen visa expired due to refusal of my Barclays bank to pay me my money for any international travel. The Barclays' CEOs HAVE FOREDOOMED ME, - UNDER THREAT TO MY LIFE!, -TO BECOME A CRIMINAL:

Leaving me without access to my own money at my Barclays' savings accounts and ANY SOURCE OF INCOME (passport of my country does not allow me to work in the EU legally), in a foreign country that speaks in unknown to me languages, where I was forced to come for obtaining the Barclays' debts to me at my own expense and with a danger of all associated risks, and with a need to spend for the process ALL MY MONEY I EARNED HARD in my economically poor country that has average salary of 300 US dollars per month (compare that with salaries in Switzerland, where, for example, a security sergeant for the ***'s buildings, where I live now, gets the monthly salary of US$10,000), Barclays' CEOs intentionally created for me a situation in which they

(a) doomed me to break a visa legislation (making me without money physically incapable neither to stay in the EU, nor go anywhere beyond it); and
(b) doomed me to break the Law for obtaining at least a minimal amount of money required by anyone for food and shelter (citizen of my country are not eligible for obtaining any social donations or Caritas help homeless people of the EU have for granted) ,
- otherwise I would be doomed simply to DIE OF HUNGER, THIRST, AND COLD AT THE STREETS OF RICH EUROPE!

If anyone still believes that was not yet another attempt of Barclays' CEOs to KILL me, try a similar situation on your own! I would like to see how "successful" such attempts will be!

UNLESS THAT PERSON DIES IN THE PROCESS!!!

And I have all reasons to believe,
MOST PEOPLE IN A SIMILAR SITUATION
WOULD SIMPLY BE DEAD ALREADY!!!

However, once again I did an IMPOSSIBLE Miracle:
I managed to survive, and ...
I managed to survive WITHOUT BREAKING ANY LAW!

At the last day of my valid Shengen visa I applied to UN-funded organizations in Switzerland for the help from Barclays' attempts of the KILLINGS, including KILLING BANKING INDUSTRY, the Barclays bank is a part of, and THE FUTURE OF ITS WEALTHY OWNERS, some of which live in Switzerland!

Today, however, all above-mentioned parties 
should make at least first small steps for 
helping me for that purpose. 


 In particular, 
RIGHT NOW I NEED 
URGENT PAYING THE DEBT 
CREATED FOR ME BY THE BARCLAYS BANK 
IN AMOUNT OF $500 ($200 of which is overdue fee 
for their services in August and September). 

If you think it's embarrassing for any serious businessman (more than likely millionaire or billionaire in this case) to be disturbed by this appeal about paying that modest sum counted in just several hundred bucks, recall behavior of the top Barclays' CEOs who don't think it's embarrassing NOT TO PAY that $100 monthly fee they forced me to pay during last TWO YEARS ($1,600 up to now),  ALL OF WHICH I MANAGED TO PAY EVERY MONTH PAY BY CREATING REAL "MINI-MIRACLES", UNDER CONSTANT DANGER OF LOOSING ALL MY EXISTING PROPERTY, AND DESPITE HAVING ABSOLUTELY ZERO MONEY!!!

That payment of $500 should be sent through Western Union money transfer service to Ukraine to the name of Pavlo Shevchuk, manager of the mini-storage company, where remains of my property the Barclays failed to destroy are stored today.

The failure of the Rothschilds' Barclays bank
and/or Swiss banks to pay that Barclays' debt
WITHIN 24 HOURS,
- TILL THE MIDDAY OF September 20, -
WILL OFFICIALLY MEAN
CANCELLING
ALL DEBTS 
TO ALL BANKS
WORLDWIDE!

 - to be continued - 

No comments:

Post a Comment