Sunday, January 12, 2020

Deadline for Debt of Switzerland!


To: Simonetta Sommaruga, President of the Swiss Confederation
Karin Keller-Sutter, Head of the Federal Department of Justice,
Guy Parmelin, Head of the Federal Department of Economic Affairs, 
Ueli Maurer, Finance Minister, ...
Cc: Walter Thurnherr, Federal Chancellor of Switzerland
January 11, 2020
Swiss Federal Government 2020 as musical band

From left to right: 
Walter Thurnherr (Federal Chancellor), Viola Amherd (Defense Minister), Guy Parmelin (Economics and Education Minister), Alain Berset (Interior Minister), Simonetta Sommaruga (Transport, Energy and Environment Minister and 2020 President), Ignazio Cassis (Foreign Minister), Ueli Maurer (Finance Minister) and Karin Keller-Sutter (Justice and Police Minister).
Re. To Swiss Presidents in December 2019

Swiss Government did not stop its attempts of direct KILLING me through the first official precedent of Financial Genocide started by Barclays bank. The reasons for the crime included a poor quality of Swiss laws, bad policy of Swiss lawmakers behind it, and ... good financial scheme of fraudulent profiting on the aforesaid by the SEM, Swiss State Secretariat for Migration (I wrote about in my previous emails to it), which can be easily extended to the scale of Switzerland as a whole (and it seems I simply must write about it in the nearest Future).
The fact is the resulting attempts of intentional murder of me by Swiss Government are still in progress right now. And the full price for that crime can appear devastating for public and financial image of supposedly "neutral" Switzerland!
The undeniable fact is:
The bank officially licensed by your state,
namely, Barclays bank,
at the territory of Switzerland
namely, in Zurich and Geneva,
refused to return me my money
I deposited to its main headquarter
ABSOLUTELY LEGITIMATELY!
Swiss authorities have joined the crime
of the Barclays bank for attempts of my
KILLING
to avoid paying their debts
- both of the bank and Switzerland -
On December 4, 2019, Swiss authorities by violent force left me in Ukraine's Boryspil airport without money required for at least one night at the nearest capsule hostel (6 CHF per hour at https://gettsleep.com.ua/en/), overpriced food and water, etc. I appeared in the public area of the airport in the cold country, which is located 21 kilometers away from Kiev city, without warm clothes, but with bleeding wounds, - see VIDEO attached, - (directly caused by associated with my life story HUNGER I suffered from during several years out of reluctance of Geneva-based Barclays bank to pay me my own money) the SEM refused to provide me a corresponding medical help about during previous 110 days I asked it being under its direct supervision by Swiss law; and with absolutely impossible for me to pay the debt of 1,750 CHF the Swiss Federal Court created for me in Switzerland and Liechtenstein on a direct SEM's request with abusing the law, plus $700 in Kiev (as fines for the months the SEM fraudulently CANCELLED FREE CIRCULATION OF MY MONEY - see detailed description of that unprecedented action in my letters to it since September 2019, with addition to it $220 of my personal savings that never arrived to my country), and with additional  
$400  
URGENTLY demanded from me 
to pay TODAY, January 11, 2020!!!



That is an official DEADLINE
Swiss SEM was properly informed about.
Today that debt created by Barclays bank and
extended by Swiss authorities 
in the form of creating for me additional fines 
for its non-payment before previous deadlines
they claim they prevented me to implement
according to Swiss laws
despite really EXCEPTIONAL circumstances
of my case threatening to my LIFE and
the Future for the world economy,
including Swiss one,
is yet another element of KILLING  ME!
What kind of laws Switzerland has if they
allow Financial Genocide!

My (Swiss) failure to pay that $400 may destroy my last property remained after the Barclays bank created my first ever financial debt, the SEM is fully aware of. So, the whole story is about all unpaid debts I am demanding from my debtors, including Swiss Government, IMMEDIATELY!!!
My first week in Ukraine I had to spent in the airport, spending nights just in its public lobby . Then I got a flue for several weeks (Ukraine is not Switzerland)... 
It may be possible Swiss Presidents do not care where I spent that time or what I eat to be alive. Then I will not care where they find a source for compensating me at least the direct damage that for today totals at least
THREE THOUSAND US$
I mentioned above.
And that will not improve conditions of life for me personally, - it's just a fair cancellation of the debts that is impossible for me to pay! An additional compensation for respecting my efforts for resulting problems is implied. And I reserve the right to reveal the latter amount in public. Just by refusing me in medical help the SEM saved much more:
I was personally witnessed SEM's help to other people in similar situations, including the outstanding case of obviously illegal authorization for a heart surgery for a person without proper documents, after which he simply left Switzerland. You may be interested to learn that that according to his words, that type of surgery in his country was priced almost a
half of million US dollars!
I mentioned that case in my very first emails during asking the SEM for a purely technical assistance, without which I would be practically blind during official talking with its representatives (and I ultimately was), but it simply did not respond. Today I have all reasons to believe that that questioning appeared a real reason for the SEM's fraudulently negative decision on my asylum case. When I mentioned that to the Federal Judge Daniele Cattaneo, he simply ignored that fact as not related to the case. Well, today I have more than enough evidence for the opposite conclusion. You should have no doubts it will be a part of my future appeal against Swiss authorities in European Human Rights court.

Meanwhile, my 55th birthday on January 7, which is also Christmas in my country, appeared your continuation of my KILLING:
I had ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY
NEITHER FOR ANY HOSTEL,
NOT FOR FOOD OR DRINK,
let alone any anniversary gifts!!!



My survival from practically inevitable
DEATH OF HUNGER AND COLD
on the Christmas and my own birthday
was only because of obtaining a kind of new DEBT
I had to repay on the following days.
So,
TODAY I AM HUNGRY
AGAIN!!!
There was ABSOLUTELY no jobs
from the end of last year 
to our Christmas holiday on January 7,
and it will hardly will be in the nearest future:
Absence of registration for a permanent place of living
(practically destroyed by the Barclays bank)
required by any decent job, if any,
makes that impossible!

Have you ever went to a
hard 11 hours' physical job
under zero temperature
BEING HUNGRY?!!
I will need to do it
JUST NOT TO DIE
!!!
The Question is
WHY
I need to face these problems
HAVING UNPAID DEBTS
TO ME,
YOURS INCLUDED!!!
I am alive only because
someone else agreed
to pay your debts
instead of you!
The problem is my case is about
KILLING!
Thus I have all reasons to demand
your fraudulent approach
and put YOU to the
DEADLY ZERO LEVEL!


YOUR attempts of MURDER
have no statute of limitations
It's FOREVER!
For YOU PERSONALLY
AND YOUR COUNTRY!!!
If your laws allow my Financial Killing
what kind of laws Switzerland has?


Unless you pay
IMMEDIATELY
to my name in Ukraine
through any Western Union
YOUR DEBT WILL RISE
TILL TOTAL CRASHING
FINANCIAL SYSTEM
OF THE WORLD!
I will distribute my
Open Letter To The Queen
with mentioning you as a part
of this global "BGate" fraud
through all public channels,
including Internet

I AM NOT GOING TO
DIE ALONE!
YOUR FUTURE,
AND FUTURE OF
YOUR FAMILY
AND YOUR COUNTRY
IS AT STAKE NOW!!!

I don't care whether you are on a weekend.
The killing has no day-offs.
You had enough time for stopping it.
Today it's is your
PAYDAY!
Sergiy Beloy,
Creator of BMoney ,
De-facto Owner of Barclays Bank,
Msc. Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK)



*IMPORTANT NOTE*
In addition, I URGENTLY demand reviewing the fraudulent by its essence decision of Swiss Federal Court for my asylum, including its forbidding me for the next 3 years visiting Switzerland and Liechtenstein (that, by the way, I never visited at all). The problem is the latter prohibition of Swiss authorities can cause difficulties for my entering the rest of countries in Schengen zone, including official applying for a legitimate job with corresponding salary that is several times higher than in Ukraine.
In other words, Federal authorities of the richest European countries (Switzerland and Liechtenstein) sent me handcuffed to the poorest European country (Ukraine), through illegal putting me in Swiss prison for several days, - despite I Never Broke The Law in my Life!, - , thus officially continuing the crime of its Financial KILLING me for many years, practically FOREVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment