Tuesday, January 7, 2020

BMoney 2020

This page is currently
UNDER UPDATING

Please come at a later time


***

 Logo of BMoney
is its first letter B
(standing for Barclays/BOE/BIS'
debt they own to me, S. Beloy)
 turned back to 90 degrees

beginning of the full REVERSE.
 This is a symmetric 
(Black-White,  Day-Night, Earth-Water,
Man-Woman, Truth-Lie, Plus-Minus,
starting from the eternal battle between
Good and Evil,  - God and Devil)
figure, my real life space,
which also symbolizes
INFINITY 

 meaning in my particular case
!

 ...

UPDATE of August 1, 2020:

Just published 
BMoney-2020

In addition, today I can confess:
Almost seven months ago, on January 7, I tried to write write this "BMoney 2020" post. But it appeared not easy. In fact, next to impossible ...
My main dream then was just to 
NOT DIE OF HUNGER! 
And I said to myself: 
"If today I survive and SIMPLY REMAIN ALIVE, 
EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE 
WILL BE GOOD SINCE THAT!"
And guess what? Then a real Miracle happened. At the end of the day, some person shared pieces of the cake in the premises where I lived at that time. For FREE! Just because of the Christmas holiday. I never ask anybody for anything, you know that. And only after I obtained the proposed piece of cake, I told to that person "Thank you! By the way, I have a birthday today. And that is my first (and only) present!" ...
So, I survived then.
And that means 
my BMoney life case 
will be successful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment