Monday, February 24, 2020

Phase-3


Today, February 24, is a heavy rain with snow. I'm cold and HUNGRY. 3rd month since Swiss authorities "loaded" me off handcuffed to die in the poorest country of Europe. The first (and the only) cash allowence I obtained from Switzerland after applying to it for political protection during 3+ months was good either for couple visits to MacDonalds, or for one day in the hostel of Boryspil airport, (but not for both). 
"Common sense" tells me I should spend the last remains of my strength for finding some job and buying a food for the day. One option is to spend several hours of walking for reaching the one-time job I was lucky to find last week for February 24 only, which promises a "generous" reward of approx. 3 GBP (about 4 US$) per day. Well, it's less than I earned last time (4 and a half GBP /$6/ for 11 hours' working day) two weeks ago, but it would save me from the death of hunger the Barclays' and Swiss authorities "sentenced" me for life (see the concept of Financial Genocide I introduced to the United Nations).
But instead I decided to write a
letter to the Queen of England
(to be published at Internet)
- ABSOLUTELY FREE JOB!
The shockingly low Ukrainian salaries, if any, do not mean the price for food or products is significantly lower than those in UK or Switzerland. Just on the contrary: Considering such low levels of income, prices in Ukraine are the highest in Europe!

 Now I live only 90 km away from the badly known Chernobyl Nuclear Power station. While the Barclays' Infinite Debt gradually becomes a kind of "Chernobyl of the banking industry". But everybody today pretends there was no nuclear accident...

Anyway,
as of today, I personally have
ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY!
And practically no opportunities
for a decent salary in the future:
The problem is my passport does not contain official stamp for a permanent place of living, - how it can after Barclays bank forced me to sell my apartment for the debts it created for me? - and that prevents me to apply for any decent job and even hotel/hostel! In addition, Swiss Government stole from me even opportunity to apply for a job in Europe for at least the nearest 3 years (as far as I can interpret its official Federal Court's decision).
So, it appeares for me cheaper to bankrupt the Barclays bank, United Kingdom, and Swiss legislative and political systems than to comply with their standard (fraudulent) suggestions about my case.
So, I spent the whole morning for walking, - under heavy rain with snow! - in a search for any dry public place, where it would be possible to concentrate on the writing:

And that appeares a difficult task!
Listen to the sound of environment
in which I ultimately write this text:

But I Will Win!

***
EMERGENCY HELP
can be implemented through
transferring any sum to my name
to Ukraine via WesternUnion service
(bmoneyclub @ gmail . com)

No comments:

Post a Comment