Monday, March 16, 2020

S.O.S - HELP!!! URGENTLY!

It could be my last message for this month, - and EVER!!!
Because chances are: I will simply not survive such existence under open air at our extreme COLD nights with DEADLY freezing temperature and being ABSOLUTELY HUNGRY!

In several hours Ukraine starts nation-wide quarantine because of CoronaVirus.\
And that means DEATH for me personally:

All places which I used just to survive previously will be closed.
In particular, all shopping malls, recreations centers, railway stations, airports, libraries will be SHUT DOWN AT LEAST BY THE END OF March. And it seems even further after that point.

The problem is that WITHOUT MY PLACE OF LIVING DESTROYED BY Barclays bank in 2017 and ALL THE MONEY it owns me but refuses to pay since 2000 it will be impossible for me to remain alive!  Just IMPOSSIBLE!


All my Internet connection will be shut down in several hours, - by the end of this day!
I don't have any mobile phone for using mobile internet and checking my email -
that all was stolen because I had to travel to European subdivisions of Barclays bank asking for my money. And everywhere its staff just laughed on my desperate attempts to obtain my OWN MONEY by that way. Despite they knew that for me no other ways for that simply did not exist.

So, the Barclays bank has ROBBED ME, 
- TOTALLY, to the last penny!
Then since 2017 it started KILLING ME.
And now its seems going to complete that crime!

As I already said one year ago:


During last three years I asked in this blog for any financial support in the critical situation created by Barlays CEOs. NOT A SINGLE PENNY I OBTAINED FROM READERS OF THIS BLOG!!!
NOTHING!
That's why I am DYING NOW! I have NOTHING!
And the casual problems that usually are not critical, are capable to KILL people when they have ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY!
In addition, I did not have enough food and sleep during last months, and especially last weeks and days - practically ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

But I found strength to publish special post in this blog
just couple hours ago:

Once again, I am still praying for the miracle:

just send ANY(!) sum
to my name (Sergiy Beloy) 
to Ukraine
through instant WesternUnion
money transfer service
(confirmation code to be sent me via
bmoneyclub @ gmail.com)

Details are explained in that post.


The public shopping mall where I write
THIS post will be closed in 2-3 hours
(20:00 pm at Greenwich time).
And that's all I know by now.

This can be my last message!

BUT I AM HOPING FOR THE MIRACLE
TILL THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT!!!
AS I DID ALL MY LIFE

WHILE I AM ALIVE

Good Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment