Sunday, March 15, 2020

SOS: Crisis for Everyone!

STOP banks from KILLING ME
and YOUR MONEY!


6:00 pm. End of the 10th consecutive night on the street, which Barclays Bank forced me to spend in March under freezing temperature to KILL me, - its biggest creditor!, - for my refusal to break the Law!

If you think the Barclays' attempts of MURDERING me concerns me only, you don't realize a real scale of my life story. My case is not about private conflict between me and my bank. Rather, it's a shocking revealation of details for the next (last) Financial Crisis bankers prepare for us all.
It's about YOUR Life or Death Future!

Just several years ago I had enough money, nice 4-rooms
private apartment at the center of capital of my country,
exciting job, and no financial debts during all my life.
After dealing with banking system that has magically
DISAPPEARED!

The same can happen soon with millions people,
including YOU personally!

Who knows, it maybe there will be nobody
wishing to help you then,
just as most people did in my case,

- despite I am running for a really
exceptional preventive tool,
- my own money system
based on INFINITE collateral
from the key financial players.

So,
I am advising you to invest into me now!

If today you look at my case and believe
ALL YOUR MONEY & PROPERTY
cannot suddenly disappear,
you simply fool yourself.

***

I NEVER BEGGED AT THE STREETS
WITH STRECHED HAND,
SOLICITING PEOPLE
FOR MONEY!
NEVER!
That is my life principle.
I AM NOT A BEGGAR!

Your help will not make me rich!
Rather, I need it for dealing
with Barclays' debts,
it created for me
fraudulently!

Your money will allow me to be
ALIVE
and speak about it
for preventing the fraud for other people.


To survive, I need to make the practically impossible 
miracle of REVERSING banking debts. 


I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

Please Help Me in this!



As Barclays failed to pay me its debts during unprecedented for the banking industry term of 20 YEARS, Switzerland, in which I ultimately started demanding my money, added to it its own fees for my applying to Swiss Federal Court and ... deported me handcuffed(!) to the poorest country of Europe WITHOUT MONEY, PROPERTY, FOREIGN PASSPORT, AND ANY SOURCE OF INCOME, including opportunities for any highly paid job in Europe, where I am simply forbidden to enter at all during next 3 years despite I Never Broke Any Law!

On the other hand, according to local Ukrainian legislation, current absense of my permanent space of living (destroyed by Barclays CEOs in 2017) makes it practically impossible for me to stay in good/inexpensive hotels/hostels, let alone applying for a decent job:

(official stamp in my passport about absence 
of permanent residence)

Add to it the currently countrywide 
QUARANTINE for Coronavirus
that for uncertain period has frozen 
all jobs I could use for my survival
- while food & shelter is required
EVERY DAY!  

Now Swiss Presidents, CEOs of the second biggest British bank Barclays Plc, Bank Of England, official regulator, and now HM the Queen together with her Royal Family, want from me to NULLIFY their responsibility for the debts they created for me, with corresponding paying off those debts by me only! For ending the crisis disbalance they created, they want from me to start everything anew. In particualr, to begin again my career, - from ZERO, literally! In all senses. In my 55+.
"Thank" you, Barclays. That actually means your demand(!) to NULLIFY all my previous LIFE, - both directly and non-diectly. And it seems
that's exactly what bankers are going
to demand from all their clients soon!
Quite predictable desire of all thieves in any crisis.
Steal - Restart
Steal - Restart
...


The rain has turned to snow, and it's still dark outside. I'm standing in line at a local cafe, trembling greatly from cold and hunger. I need to enter the cafe to write THIS post for you. Well, it's going to be a rather noisy environment for that purpose, but I have no choice. That is the only place where I can find a free Internet connection and electrical socket for my charger.

As you know, because of Barclays' CEOs, currently
I have no quiet space even for focusing on the writing,
no permanent space of living (or spending nights at),
to the degree of having NO SPACE FOR LIFE!!!
And as I found out in my recent mini-research,
that is a typical situation for all financial crises,
with which their creators make it almost
impossible to resist the cime!


Instead, I have Barclays' debts
I am demanded to pay
INSTEAD OF Barclays,
starting from this one:


Translation for its text says:
"Urgently pay your debt for mini-storage.
Otherwise, your contract will be annuled."

This Bill was OVERDUE
10 days ago!!!

10 DAYS AGO
!!!

Do you really understand, Barclays CEOs,
the meaning of annuling that contract?
That means ALL MY STAFF
MAY BE THROWN AWAY
AT ANY MOMENT!!!
For what?!!
For reluctance of Barclays
to pay its debt?
!!!

It's very hard for me to discuss the level of
embarrassment
related with the need to speak and even think
about this mini-storage Bill!!!
(I Never Had Any Financial Debt
in my 50+ LIFE
before dealing with Barclays bank)
And that bill is
OVERDUE ALREADY!
But Barclays CEOs keep silence about it.
The Barclays CEOs are far away.
It's difficult to say even
WHERE TO FIND THEM!
And that is also typical for every crisis!

All right! I am inside, trying to find a free sit near the window.
Security periodically approaches me with the same warning:
- You need to order something for having the right to sit here.
- Thank you, officer. I am just going going to ...
You see, the Barclays bank just forces me to tell the lie.
Otherwise, it hardly there will be any post today.
And quite possible, - any Future for me at all.


I am DEADLY EXHAUSTED by the night(s) without sleep!
I am DEADLY EXHAUSTED by such existence at the edge!
I am almost loosing my concience out of tiredness and
HUNGER!

And every time you see new update for my blog
remember the price I am paying for that.
That is an IMPOSSIBLE Miracle by itself.
But I always

Despite it's extremely hard to do in the ABSOLUTE POVERTY I am in now.
And this impossibility is a characteristic state for any crisis.
See more in my previous posts:


On November 2019 I mentioned:
"And I need to do all that being under constant SEVERE PHYSICAL PAIN from the from at the place of my destroyed teeth, obtained during suffering from the HUNGER and COLD at the streets of rich Switzerland:
This is video of September 2019. Because of refusal of Swiss SEM in any medical help about it, since then my teeth were destroyed to a much greater extent, and now it has been transformed into two
OPEN BLEEDING WOUNDS!

Today, four months later, do you think that condition improved since then, especially after moving me into the poorest country of Europe in the middle of its national financial crisis and WITHOUT ANY MONEY AND SOURCE OF INCOME ever since?

It's extremely embarrasing to speak about this problem in public.
And that is exactly what silence of Barclays CEOs is designed for ...

Anyway, the fact is:
The Barclays bank forces its clients
to BEG FOR THE HELP!
YOU MAY BE NEXT!

Dear readers of my blog,
You largerly ignored the Emergency announcement caused by a
REAL DANGER TO MY LIFE from the side of Barclays CEOs!
In result,
ABSOLUTELY NO DONATION
HAS EVER BEEN SENT
TO ME BY READERS OF THIS BLOG
SINCE THE MOMENT OF ITS
CREATION 3 YEARS AGO!
NOT A SINGLE PENNY!!!
ABSOLUTELY
!!!

It has been extremely easy to do:
Just by spending couple minutes
(every reader has the required sum
of just $70-$100, - EVERY reader)!

But nobody did it!

All the rare help that ultimately came to me was
from the people who never read my blog before,
- from the circles beyond my BMoney project!
They had no mercenary interest in my project,
excepting a sincere wish to help me just
TO REMAIN ALIVE!
And they did Miracle!


In contrast, readers of my blog seems never had that wish.
Although I was creating this blog for them
for FREE,
they simply treat it
as pure consumers only.
To fed up and go to other blogs.


All other readers seems never had such wish.
Practically everybody was able to make a minimal
donation to me.
JUST AS GIFT!
But nobody did that.


Now is a DEADLY critical moment.
The Barclays CEOs have left me with 
ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY
OR SOURCES OF INCOME!



The simplest way of helping me is
just sending ANY(!) sum
to my name (Sergiy Beloy) 
to Ukraine
through instant WesternUnion
money transfer service
(bmoneyclub @ gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment