Sunday, April 19, 2020

Easter 2020


Today is the
Holy Easter!

And I am still ALIVE!
That is God's Miracle!
Considering Barclays'
Easter's Killings!

I am STILL HUNGRY!
WITH NO MONEY!
ABSOLUTELY!!!
But I am ALIVE!!
Thank You, God!

This year I chosen a location that
I did not visit during many years.

This is me in 2016
in the same place:

And this is me in 2020:

I haven't eaten today.
ABSOLUTELY!
In fact, during last 5 days
too ... (almost).
So, the Holy Easter was
without the joy of eating
traditional symbols of
this holiday:
Easter cake
and eggs.
(*)
Actually,
WITH NOT FOOD
AT ALL!
But at this holiday people
may not be sad. This is
God's holiday!
So I enjoyed it
as far as I could.


I did not chose a church.
The church chosen me.

And it appeared
The Temple Of 
St. George the Victorious

And I entered the Church.
And I was the
ONLY ONE THERE
(no people due to threat of virus).

 The way to God?
is one of the most venerated saints 
and Megalomartyrs in Christianity.
 He was sentenced to death
for refusing to recant his Christian faith.
But ... Saint George was
especially venerated as Military Saint!

Here is what I found above the entry to the church:

 Saint George Killing the Dragon:
 
And he KILLED THE DRAGON!


Miniature from a 13th-century:
The Holy Sign
through the centuries?
 Just ten months ago I mentioned

In fact, the killing has already been started

by the Dragon himself.
But he didn't get it yet.

Just recalled that
on the previous Easter I also nearly died!
"All I Want To Say ..."


 Then declared
Easter End Of Debt To Banks!

The main question, however, is:
"What is your
wonderful plan
for me,
God?"

*
P. S.
Later in the evening I showed the way on the street to some passer-by. Eventually we were speaking about history of our country for a while. And guess what? At the last moment, when we almost said goodbye to each other, that person suddenly decided to make me a gift, -  traditional Easter cake! Plus ... some basic food!!!
Despite I did not ask about any food or money, - I Never Ask Anybody!
We even did not mentioned these topics during our conversations at all.
And that person simply could not know how TERRIBLY HUNGRY I was 
at that day (and actually, most previous ones).
So,
that gift was
MIRACLE!
REAL GOD'S
MIRACLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment