Saturday, April 18, 2020

Easter's Killing?!!


Special message to readers of my blog:


If you think I started this blog for solving my private problems you are wrong!

This is not about helping me to obtain my debt.

And it is not about fighting someone for my life.

My blog is created not for obtaining some charity.

In contrast, it's about CHARITY FOR EVERYONE!

The whole project is devoted to creating

my own money, based on trust - BMoney.

This is about helping the whole world to avoid

crisis that is going to kill BILLIONS PEOPLE, 90%.

Are YOU sure YOU will not be among them?



It might be just cool entertaining for you to watch for years how I was literally DYING OF HUNGER AND COLD AT THE STREET!!! Due to SHOCKINGLY EMBARRASSING AND STRESSFUL EXISTENCE WITHOUT MONEY, ANY SOURCE OF INCOME AND ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE CAUSED BY MY Barclays Bank, SEVERELY SUFFERED FROM PERMANENT MALNUTRITION and open to all related medical problems. it might be cool for my readers to observe my problems just for fun!
 

Yes, these minutes probably most of my thoughts are just about how to TO EAT SOMETHING!
But despite everybody in the world is capable to make a change in this story by simple sending through Western Union  ANY sum of money to my name (Sergiy Beloy) to Ukraine 
/bmoneyclub @ gmail.com/, my readers will not do that. Just like Barclays' CEOs.
 

So, it's naturally that just three days ago I thought related CEOs expected me to die by the Easter, April 19, within following 3 days. Because their NON-DOING anything after they started their KILLING MACHINE  is a crime! And ... they did not do anything during last 3 days indeed. 
The CEOs appeared so "poor" that could not find the minimal $130 fee, resulting in DISAPPEARING MY LAST PROPERTY (I'm currently unaware of its status):

 
And finally, today is the last day! And THIS IS REALLY THEIR ATTEMPT OF MURDER!

They know it's difficult for me even to write THIS message.
They know I paid their fraudulently unpaid debt to me with my HEALTH!
Now they want to add to it my LIFE!!!



 Alas, for all three years of existing this blog 
 NOT A SINGLE PENNY WAS EVER DONATED 
TO ME BY READERS OF MY BLOG!

Well, after all, that wasn't a main aim of this blog.

The aim was to show my story to you!
And if you still did not get it, reality is:

If my case is not settled,
OR IF I DIE TOMORROW

YOU WILL BE NEXT!!!



The Barclays' crime kills the whole world:

My death will not cancel their debt to me.

Moreover, since then that INFINITE Debt

will last for them FOREVER!!!

It will be impossible to pay it to me,

and that means infinite bankruptcy of

the whole banking system

FOREVER!



What they are really doing is killing trust

to the overall monetary system

concerning everybody!

I am too weak 
to continue this post now ...

I was lucky to sleep in bed last night,
but not anymore on this Easter!

MY REALITY FOR NOW IS:
ABSOLUTELY ZERO MONEY
AND ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD!!!
IF I DIE OF HUNGER
TOMORROW,
ON EASTER SUNDAY,
it may be my
LAST MESSAGE ...





No comments:

Post a Comment