Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Financial Crisis In Miniature

Re. Countdown 

This is only the first draft (version) of this post!
I am currently PHYSICALLY(!) UNABLED
TO COMPLETE IT PROPERLY!
The Swiss and Barclays CEOs made that opportunity
IMPOSSIBLE for me!!!
Neither technically, nor financially.
But I will!
Despite anything.
Please keep visiting this webpage periodically.
The content I am going to publish here is very
IMPORTANT!
FOR YOU!!!


***
Right now I am just falling off my feet from the fatigue!
I had no opportunity to sleep last night. And most nights before it ...
And this alone could be called a key feature of any crisis.
Do you know what the main feeling people have when face the crisis?
THE DEADLY FATIGUE!
They are extremely EXHAUSTED by the related disorder,
especially when they are
CHRONICALLY HUNGRY!
And I am
!
But this is not the main point.


Without money, it is hard to fight problems related with crises of poverty.
Please listen to me carefully! 
This is what YOU will have to face 
sooner or later:

First, you will have NO TIME! ABSOLUTELY!
Mostly because of the critical levels of STRESS 
due to constant flow of derivative problems. 
And that will cause difficulties for your ability
to RESIST the crisis,
which this time is going to mean 
YOUR DEATH
!

Because of bankers,
today I have
no money,
no job or
any opportunity for
legitimate income,
NO HOME,
NO PROPERTY,
NO ANYTHING!

Tomorrow YOU will,
sorry.
This is what every crisis is all about.
And you will not find any guilty for this!
ABSOLUTELY!
Just like what Swiss and Barclays CEOs
want to demonstrate in my case.
And this is not an accident.
No crisis ever reveals
its real culprits.
Formally, their system does not
include that possibility.
It SEPARATES people,
leaving them to deal
with its problems
on their own.

I inform the CEOs almost every day
about a need to pay for the services
of Ukrainian Mini-Storage company
they forced me to use since 2017,
- ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE
thing I had to do on my own
WITHOUT ANY MONEY
DURING LAST 3 YEARS
FOR EXPENSE OF MY
LIFE 
WITHOUT FOOD
AND SHELTER! 

Barclays CEOs actually 
DESTROYED
my place of living 
in my native country,
and Swiss authorites
added to that the "help"
of forbidding me to enter EU,
while their lawyers fraudulently
ABUSE THE LAW, pretending
they are not guilty for their de-facto
KILLING ME!!!

That is what most people of the world
are going to face with on arrival of the
NEXT (LAST) Global Financial Crisis!

And suggested response is going to be the same:
That's "exclusively" YOUR private problem!
BLAME YOURSELF ONLY!
That's the real reason for our
SEPARATION!

For allowing everybody, starting from the CEOs, to say
"I don't care".

Meanwhile,
right now I even have
NO PLACE FOR WRITING THIS BLOG,
LITERALLY!
Did you ever tried to write anything serious staying at the street or in a crowdy public environment (the only ones that have a free access to Internet). I can tell you: It's next to impossible, - by definition. Loud music and advertizing at all shopping malls is especially distractive and irritating, PHYSICALLY PREVENTING TO FOCUS on any serious writing. To complicate the task, the space must have free electrical sockets available (not easy to find combination, but I have to, every day).
And this is a crisis on its own.

It's hard to imagine, but I have 
NO MOBILE PHONE!
Since it was stolen from me in Italy a year ago.
Let alone mobile phone with ability to go to the Web ...
And this is also a crisis.

#1. Top financial players create a Global Financial Crisis.
YES! Any crisis is exclusively artificial man-made action! 
That action is usually hidden in the end of long chain of economical and political events, which is diffucult to distinguish.


"The Scream"
the famous picture of Edvard Munch
of the end of XVIII century,
a universal symbol of angst and existential dread.
The main feeling is the DREAD!
"Within oneself, everyone who has seen this Munch's creation 
hears the same piercing sound that conveys hopelessness".

Now it is going to be the Scream
for the World's Financial Elite,
starting from Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs,
who developed for me the atmosphere of 
longing and hopelessness!


Nigel Higgins, Barclays' bank Chairman,
previous Chairman of the Group Executive Committee and Partner of 
Rothschild & Co

By the way, in 2012, this picture has been ultimately sold at the Sotheby's for the record price of $119.9 MILLION, becoming the world’s most expensive work of art ever to sell at auction.
Obviously, the property of the richest 1%.
Just at the time of makimg it a symbol for the
"Occupy Wallstreet" action!



Now is the most interesting part.
.....
....

***
RIGHT NOW I NEED TO INTERRUPT
WRITING THIS POST FOR A WHILE.
SORRY!




This page is currently under
technical updating


Please come later
or see it at websites of my
info-supporters




No comments:

Post a Comment