Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Two Days To The End!


It's difficult to amaze a wordly public. By anything. But this case is an exception. In all senses!
The story my blog is devoted to is extremely shocking. But its main shock is ahead.

If you think it's exclusively about the tradegy Barclays/BOE CEOs prepare for me, it's not the full picture. It's about YOUR TRADEGY that may happen in the nearest future! It's about
Two Days To The End Of
EVERYTHING!

Swiss/Barclays CEOs 
preset for me the situation
when Mini-Storage company
demands from me their debt
with the help of law!
Thus
KILLING ME BY THE LAW!!!







 I am FALLING DOWN INTO ABYSS!

And I can't stop it!
The CEOs of the Barclays bank, Bank Of England, and top financial regulators of the world, including FCA CFO who caused this fall, can. But just don't want to ...

STUPID, THIS IS GOING TO BE 
YOUR FALL TOO!

And VERY SPECTACULAR ONE!

Today I'm just a meter away of the
surface to which Barclays CEOs
dropped me out of the top
without "parachute".
And it's 
IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME
TO STOP THE FALLING!

TOMORROW YOU CAN
BE AT MY PLACE!



Please do something about it
TODAY
!!!

Before it's not too late ...


No comments:

Post a Comment