Wednesday, April 7, 2021

BMoney 2021 VIDEO

 Re. BMoney-2021



I doubt most of my blog readers realize importance of this short video in full, so I should add to it the following:

During last THREE YEARS I HAD
ABSOLUTELY NO FORMAL PROTECTION
AGAINST POSSIBLE TEMPTATION OF Barclays CEOs
TO KILL ME 
BY ONE OR ANOTHER WAY:
RESULT OF THEIR CURRENT ATTEMPTS 
OF QUITE REAL KILLING ME 
BY HUNGER, COLD, AND
ABSENSE OF MONEY 
SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME
as for any other type of killing.

All previous years 
DARED TO LIVE
WITHOUT ANY
INSURANCE
FOR MY LIFE
!

Just because I ignored all the risks 
due to importance of my main mission:
Creation of original CHARITABLE project
capable to help a huge number of people.

Obviously, only God is capable to provide
us with reliable "insurances" for the life,
but today I've made a move towards
creating alternative kind of insurance:

NOW, BY RELEASING BMoney-2021, AND
PUBLISHING THIS VIDEO,
I AM REVERSING PREVIOUS SITUATION:

I AM SHARING MY RIGHT 
for Barclays' debts to me,
with all the sponsors,
as described by BMoney-2021 rules,
up to tenfold value of their donations.

By doing that,
I AM DISTRIBUTING MY RISKS
of the Barclays' non-payment
to me personally
among practically
UNLIMITED NUMBER OF
BMoney-2021 Sponsors
(up to 99% of the world)

thus multiplying infinitely
the problem of the Barclays
CEOs for dealing with
demands of
MILLIONS/BILLIONS
creditors who are power
- for the better of  both
the laters and myself.

This also means
the Infinite Debt 
of top financial elites to me
(starting from Barclays/BOE/Fed)
will not disappear
in the case they decide
TO REMOVE ME!

Just on the contrary,
then they will need
to face demands
for corresponding
parts of their
Infinite Debt
TO ME 
FOREVER
!


***

Please also note this clause in official BMoney-2021 rules:



No comments:

Post a Comment