Friday, August 24, 2018

Faith Killers

The CEOs of the Barclays/BOE banks not just k*ll me personally (by not returning money from my personal accounts), - they also K*LL FAITH FOR MILLIONS PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!
A faith into FAIR world!
A FAITH INTO JUSTICE!!!

Faith is one of the most important things in our life, no matter what God you believe to, or not believe at all. (In the later case it could be said a person simply believes in atheism :-) .

Money cannot exist without faith too: People need to believe that small piece of paper has a certain value. Despite today's money are not supported by gold. It is actually supported by anything, excepting our faith. Online Wikipedia defines our current "fiat" money system as "Intrinsically valueless money used as money because of government decree". You need to believe your government and your state for making such money real.

In fact, NOTHING in this world is capable to exist without faith! Any project you want to implement starts from your dreams about it. It starts from your Thought, which will never become a reality without your Faith into it. It is simply impossible to implement anything if you do not belief in success!
Anything!

Do you remember how Boris Eltsin, after being a leader of the Communist Soviet Union for decades, confessed that most communist leaders, including himself, did not believe in Communism. "Comunism is a kind of tale", he used to say with condescending smile. "A beatiful fairy tale. No more than that!"

No wonder building Communism in the USSR had very little success, if any. It simply could not exist without people's belief. And when some critical amount of people stopped believing into what their leaders say, the Soviet Union COLLAPSED! I am not discussing whether it was good or bad. My point is:

How anything can be created at all without faith of main leaders in success? As a state, the former USSR was an extremely robust construction with multiple safety margins. But disbelief of its leaders ultimately appeared a decisive factor for its spectacular downfall.

The opposite is also true:
An increadibly strong and gifted leader can make  Miracles!

In my #Bgate/BMoney case,
I AM A MAIN LEADER!
I am strong enough to head and take a full RESPONSIBILITY for the absolutely unique project where scale of its financial impact to the future of society and me personally is ranged between IMPOSSIBLE zero and *INFINITY*!!!

In my 53, I am in an excellent physicsl form (well, was before all these unbelievably exhausting events caused by the Barclays/BOE). Former sportsman, I don't smoke and don't drink, - ABSOLUTELY!

MY AIM IS TO PROVE THE JUSTICE EXISTS!
DESPITE THE TASK IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE
I WILL FIGHT TO THE END
FOR MY MIRACLE!

Because I BELIEVE!
YET ...

But I need your help!
S .Beloy today, August 24, 2018

I recently met two Americans who promoted here their Mormon Chirch version of Christianity. After I told them all my story, they said "We don't provide financial support". But I did not asked them for their money!

I NEVER solicited for money!!!
This is my life principle.
I am NOT A BEGGAR!!!
Although I am poor right now,
in fact I am increadibly RICH!!!
I have a DEBT of biggest banks
and I KNOW how to turn it into
REAL *GOLD*  VALUE!!!

I asked those guys for ADVICE. I knew it might be they simply couldn't help me, because my situation was really exceptional. But I needed certain LINKS of those who possibly could. Yes, I needed shelter and food. And I needed that badly! But I even did not mention that in our conversation. Because  more than that I needed supporters. Supporters who would believe that some impossible things could happen.
I needed Believers into Miracle!!!

A Miracle is at the heart of any religion!
Jesus Christ rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven. That was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE! But he did it. Proving for everybody that a Miracle EXISTS!
All people need is just to believe that it's possible. And Miracle will happen then!

Those Mormon Chirch guys were not believers in my understanding. The did not believe into Miracles. While that is required by any religion. To believe! Despite absence of 100% proofs, or any proof at all!
BY YOUR FAITH YOU WILL BE GIVEN!

They were simply distributing their Bible. As a book, as a text only. Rather than as Knowlwdge.

I told them "This is a REAL LIFE situation. Not your comfortable but abstract reality. Do something about it! IT MAY APPEAR THE BIGGEST CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE  TOO!"

But they did not understand that. And simply attempted to handle me their Bibles. On foreign language 😀 ...

***

By the way, speaking about the Christ, my story has another exceptional feature: Its main character, -me, - was born exactly on Cristmas, - YES! That is my BIRTHDAY too! I can show you my passport, if you don't believe me (however, the whole thing will be worthless then). The date of my birth is January 7, and for centuries that has been Christmas Holiday in my country (with Ortodox Christianity as a main religion).

I never said I am a God!
But ...
Today bankers, who practice usury that in time of Christ was forbidden by all religions as a sin, openly want me to die. Despite that TWO THOUSAND and eighteen years after the Christ I am stating that I am capable to create a Miracle!

However, like the Christ, I needs believers for my Miracles. Then, and only then, the Miracle will happen!
- IF I WILL NOT DIE OF HUNGER STAYING UNDER EXTREMELY HOT SUN AT THE STREET
RIGHT NOW!!!

 YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT can be implemented through any international money transfer service, e.g., WesternUnion, sent to my name (Sergiy Beloy) to Croatia (** since February 2019) , with corresponding informing me about that through email bmoneyclub @ gmail.com
(without spaces).

* IMPORTANT: Transfer must contain your statement "not related to business or investment activity", - otherwise I will not be able to receive your money in a foreign country.


SEND IT TODAY TO OBTAIN 100 TIMES MORE!!!

see details at 
http://bmoney2017.blogspot.com/2018/08/urgent-call-for-believers.html,

**- The most recent Update!

No comments:

Post a Comment