Friday, February 8, 2019

All my money is stallen?!!

Today the Barclays bank seems has FINALLY COMPLETED STEALING ALL MY MONEY.

That stage took place in Frankfurt, Germany, where I arrived to by making yet another Miracle, - moving FOR FREE from Budapest, Hungary, to Frankfurt, Germany!


After Barclays bank destroyed in 2016 my permanent home address (that they doubted previously for using that doubt as initial reason for not paying me Barclays' debt) together with corresponding apartment, it also destroyed any possibility for official contacting me for the matter, sending cheques or other payment documents.
During last years I made a real Miracle, - IMPOSSIBLE SUPER EFFORTS for contacting Barclays' foreign branches FOR MY OWN EXPENSE as the last available for me altetnative channel (its beyond my capability to obtain British visa), - from Dubai, Doha, ec. in the Middls East, to Paris, Geneva, etc. in Europe.
The German subdivisions of the Barclays Bank in Frankfurt was the last element in that chain, - and it failed too:

On February 8, 2019, I came in the Barclays Bank in Frankfurt at the address:
Taunustor -1, Frankfurt am Main

For my request to speak with any CEO, representative of the Barclays bank initially replied it's impossible as they all are extremely busy at the moment, but later stated he himself was the ONE and ONLY person who would speak with me!
However, he REFUSED to take from me any documentation on the matter, including my personally hand-written and signed confidentional Letter to the CEOs of his bank, with correspondent references, links, etc.


THE BARCLAYS' 
INFO-WALL IN ACTION!!!

According to his words, the ONLY way for me to contact Barclays Bank is through lawyers!

(I previously mentioned in my blog and letters many times why that way is ABSOLUTRLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS PARTICULAR CASE!
All I can add to that is a demand to Barclays bank to PUBLISH THAT MOTTO WIDELY, e.g.
"ALL BARCLAYS' CUSTOMERS ARE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH THE  BANK THROUGH EXPENSIVE ATTORNEY ONLY!!! And the more expensive such attorney is, the better their chances would be!"

To summarise this post,
The Barclays CEos gradually, intentionally, and FRAUDULENTLY DESTROYED ALL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME TO OBTAIN MY MONEY!!!

THEY shifted a need to deal with repaying
their debts to their subsidiary in Frankfurt
and NOW KILL ME BY GERMAN HANDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment