Friday, February 8, 2019

All my property destroyed?!!

Today the Barclays Bank seems has FINALLY COMPLETED DESTROYING MY LAST PROPERTY ( see mote at "Double Killing":
It failed to send me money before DEADLINE of February 8 (the actual deadline was scheduled for  Feb-10, but banks are closed on weekends of Feb-9-10) for reimbursement my payments for storing it, after Barclays destroyed my apartment by STEALING ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS when I needed it most!!!

Date: February 7, 2019
To Jes Staley, Barclays CEO! URGENT!!!
Email: Thomas.Chas***@barclaysCorp.com
Ian.doch****@barclays.com,
..........................

---------

The CEOs went for that Double Killing of me for years, keeping cold silence and non-action while I was in a constant DEADLY SHOCKING STRESS DESPERATELY ATTEMPTING TO DO IMPOSSIBLE and JUST TO SAVE MY LAST PROPERTY REMAINING AFTER BARCLAYS DESTROYED MY APARTMENT, WHERE THAT STUFF WAS BEFORE.
EVERY MINUTE!!!
OF EVERY MONTH!!!
WHY?!!!

NOW I HAVE NO PERMANENT PLACE OF LIVING IN ANY COUNTRY - AND EVERY MONTH MUST PAY FOR ADDITIONAL SPACE FOR ITS STORING, WHICH WOULD NOT BE REQUIRED WITHOUT DEALING WITH BARCLAYS!!!
WHY?!!



And every time the payment was paid as a HIGHLY STRESSFUL Miracle:
Other people, - 
NOT THE BARCLAYS' CEOs!!!, 
- were paying Barclays' bills 
INSTEAD OF 
BARCLAYS!!!


WHY?!!!

It takes just couple minutes to SEND at least 150 Euro, on which my future destiny today depends critically, but Barclays CEOs are not going to do that! Because they are already DEAD?!!! are too "busy" for that. Right now they are in warm houses enjoying time with their families, - while I am standing HUNGRY at the streets and can DIE from other difficulties AT ANY MOMENT!!!


* Current status of confiscating is unknown ...

No comments:

Post a Comment