Thursday, February 14, 2019

CHARITY FOR BARCLAYS CEOs

This morning a charitable organization gave me a gift, - ONE EURO!

FOR FREE!!!

(their receipt for giving me 1 Euro)

Because I had ZERO MONEY, "thanks" to Barclays.



If you someone says 1 Euro is an embarrassingly small amount, think again: The Barclays bank has not given me even 1 penny during last 19 years. And right now I need to buy some charitable(!) breakfast for one Euro, - just to stay ALIVE! Having enough money at Barclays' accounts!
WHY?!!!

Typical life of Barclays
 customer?

THIS IS EXTREMELY 
EMBARRASSING!!!
FOR ME, THE BARCLAYS BANK
(IN FACT, THAT IS CHARITY FOR
THE BARCLAYS BANK, Jes!!!
BUT NOT FOR ITS CEOs?!!!
WHY?

The Barclays Chairman McFarlene is expecting to retire in couple months. REALLY?!! He really believes to escape responsibility like his Bob Diamond, ex-Barclays CEO did? Bob will not, - neither will McFarlene!!!
Are Barclays CEOs really beliving they will escape paying their debts?!!


I WILL NEVER STOP DEMANDING PAYING MY DEBTS BY THE BARCLAYS BANK! 
NEVER!!!

AND THE MORE BARCLAYS CEOs DELAY FINAL SETTLEMENT, THE WORSE PRICE CONDITIONS FOR THAT WILL BE! FOR THEM PERSONALLY, FOR THEIR BUSINESS PARTNERS, ETC.

I have come thousands kilometers to finally appear in the Frankfurt, Germany, where Barclays Bank' subdivision is located. For my own expence!!! I did everything that depended from me! EVERYTHING!!! Now it's turn of Barclays Bank!
I was given 1 Euro charity, but can offer the Barclays bank 1 Million charity discount!
Today I am doing a favor for the billion worth Barclays Bank, -
A CHARITY FOR THEIR "POOR" CEOS:

I am proposing to the Barclays bank a chance to SETTLE the whole story with its unprecedented Bgate scandal in its Frankfurt subsidiary!!! 
The process should be started as soon as possible, and that means real actions from the side of the Barclays bank within nearest days or even hours!!!! Not later then by the end of this week anyway!

First Barclays' step should be making urgent EMERGENCY money transfer via WesternUnion as a gift for any sum towards the future settlement(s). See also what I said to them already about confiscating remsins of my stuff destroyed by Barclays staff!

I would advise all related CEOs (both within and outside the Barclays) not to approach the deadline! Because situation is changing very quickly and unpredictable, capable to become A REALLY "DEAD" FOR THEM ALL!
I would abstain from giving more details, but future events around my unresolved case may appear FATAL for the Barclays bank and all its related business partners!!! If, however, the Barclays CEOs WANT EXACTLY THAT, they can continue doing nothing for correcting consequences of their mistakes and bad quality services until the final irreversable events will actually happen.

I am making this offer to the Barclays bank openly, and suggest every related busuness or individual should distribute it further until it reaches Barclays CEOs, hidden by their fraudulent info-WALL!

I also reserve the right to use evidence of publishing this offer letter openly, and it's up to Barclays' CEOs whether they choose to read it or not, with all related consequences in the latter case!

No comments:

Post a Comment