Monday, February 18, 2019

Barclays' COUNTDOWN for banks!

In 66 HOURS my visa for staying in Germany ends. But I still has ZERO MONEY because of silent reluctance of Barclays' CEOs to pay their debts! That means I cannot stay in Frankfurt anymore, AND I cannot move anywhere!!! I don't have money for food and shelter here, AND I cannot afford international tickets for going beyond the Germany! This is a DEADLY Barclays' DEADLOCK trap its CEOs intentionally created for me to avoid paying their debts. They must fully realize that by behaving that way they are actually KILLING ME!!! In all possible senses, - including TRIGGERING MY PHYSICAL DEATH OUT OF HUNGER AND COLD AT THE STREETS of Frankfurt, where I appeared exclusively due to  previous fraudulent refusals of one of the biggest banks of England with its 325+ years of history to return me my money.

Its CEOs "play a full" doing NOTHING for returning me my money during last 19 years, starting from sums at my Barclays' savings accounts I opened absolutely legitimately with official cheques from the British Government, and all DERIVATIVE DEBTS they created for themselves because of fraudulent stopping even communication with me about returning any their debts, which ultimately cteated their unprecedented INFINITE DEBT to me capable to OVERTURN THE WHOLE TABLE OF THE WORLD'S BANKING INDUSTRY, CAPITALISM, AND MONEY IN GENERAL!!!

This is not the first time the Barclays bank sets me up: It already happened in Switzetland, where its Swiss branch was trying to do a very similar FRAUD: The Barclays' staff in Geneva, Switzerland, delayed time until end of my Shengen visa, and then called police, just to avoid paying debts with actual trying to eliminate me by hands of someone else, rather then by their CEOs directly responsible for developing this case,  calmly watching all that at a safe distance, not "moving their finger" for helping me. And then I had to spend a lot of nerves communicating with police officers at all levels trying to make impissible Miracle through describing my unprecedented story, until they cleared all the charges against me. It seems appeared totally unexpected scenario for Barclays' CEOs, and today they obviously attempt to do the same, OR simply KILL ME!!!

Today they are trying to repeat it again?
But history never repeats precisely. This time it may become FATAL for Barclays' CEOs. And for their Chairman John McFarlene in particular, who seems just delays time to retire safely next month with transferring control over Barclays bank to its real owners, who actually owned that banks during last several Centuries, -  representatives of Rothschilds' family!
The problem, however, is, with his multi-years' non-action John did his best for considering me de-facto OWNER of the Barclays bank! And unless  starting any DECENT SETTLEMENT WITH ME RIGHT NOW he will need to deal with that problem sooner or later anyway! Just like his protege Bob Diamond, ex-Barclays CEO, who believes he escaped a prizon after his LIBOR super scandal.

Among other things, the Barclays bank closes this circle with forcing me to become a CRIMINAL! Me, who NEVER BROKE THE LAW IN ALL MY 50+ LIFE BEFORE STARTING DEALING WITH BARCLAYS BANK!!! That is how my story began 19 years ago (Barclays' attorneys strongly advised me to break the law of my country to comply with their internal(!) rules, created and endorsed by Barclays CEOs, and obtaining my own money, with no other alternatives so far). Since then the Barclays Bank made  me homeless, jobless, propertyless, and moneyless in any country of the world, - and every time I did really impossible miracles and managed to survive.

And this is how this story ends today: After years of forcing me to break the law by many other ways, they finally going to make me, their customer, a CRIMINAL by forcing me to break international visa legislation, - including possible events of illegal working JUST TO STAY ALIVE! - up to arresting and deporting me, with cancelling all my rights for travelling I have now, OR ... MY PHYSICAL DEATH, whatever will happen first!

By acting that way, the Barclays CEOs are BUILDING A REALLY UNPRECEDENTED CASE OF DIRECT MURDERING ME, THEIR BIGGEST CREDITOR, - IN FACT, DE-FACTO OWNER OF THE BARCLAYS BANK!!!, - TOGETHER WITH THE FACT OF KILLING A GLOBAL BANKING DEBT, WHICH ALREADY THEY ALREADY DID, CAPITALISM, BANKING INDUSTRY, AND MONEY IN GENERAL!!!

HELP ME TO STOP 
THESE KILLINGS!!!
PLEASE!!!

OTHERWISE, 
YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!


I AM NOT GOING TO DIE ALONE!
AND I WILL FIGHT TO THE END!

In 66 HOURS THIS BARCLAYS' FRAUD 
WILL GO TO THE CRIMINAL 
UNITED NATIONS' 
HUMANITARIAN 
GENOCIDE
LEVEL!

IN THE WORST SCENARIO, 
I WILL TAKE THE FUTURE 
OF MANY RICH PEOPLE 
WITH ME!!!
FOREVER!!!




1 comment: