Monday, February 25, 2019

Last Day Of My LIFE?


End of Life due to actual KILLING me by Rothschilds' Barclays Bank CEOs?
Physically, - by HUNGER, THIRST, and COLD!
For avoiding paying their DEBTS to me in full.
My Future Ends Here?!!
 
My close friends call me Magician!
But a secret behind all my Miracles was
STRONG SPIRIT the Barclays CEOs 
failed to break down no matter what!!

I've just completed my recent Miracle:
I left Shengen zone 100% legitimately
WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW
Barclays CEOs tried me to force!

Despite Barclays CEOs did everything
to force me to become a CRIMINAL!
And not for the first time ...
1, 2, 3 ...

Thus, right now I am in 
Split, Croatia:

I miraculously, - FOR FREE! - 
moved from one point to another,
BUT
appeared there in the same situation:
WITH NO MONEY AT ALL!

 There is no opportunity for any job for me!
Because of the Barclays Bank, I have 
ABSOLUTELY no source of income!

No FOOD!
No WATER!
No social help, 
welfare, or just a 
free shelter for the night!
Foreigner are not eligible 
here for any of the above.


NO LIFE ANYWHERE
in the world!
See More In My

NO FUTURE!!!
NO NOTHING!!!
THIS IS END OF
LIFE for anyone
in my situation!!!
THIS IS DEATH!

Add to it an urgent need for medical help
I cannot obtain without medical insurance:
serious problems with my 
back, eyes, tooth,
stomach, ...
(due to chronic malnutrition)
I never complained in public...

I AM PAYING BARCLAYS'
DEBTS BY MY HEALTH!!!
WHY?
!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER
I WILL BE ALIVE 
TOMORROW!!!

I feel I am going to die!
to stop Barclays'
KILLINGS!!!

ANY(!!!) 
SUM
CAN BE
CRITICALLY
IMPORTANT
FOR SAVING
MY LIFE!!!
(ask Barclays why)


Just yesterday I published a SHRILL cry
of my SOUL that didn't want to DIE
 according to the deadly scenario 
written for her by Barclays CEOs:

That is true: 
Those CEOs are responsible 
for everything bad that 
can happen with me 
from now on!!! 

And that will be true  
FOREVER!
UNLESS THEY MAKE 
SETTLEMENT!
But they want it hard way,
SHIFTING THEIR GUILT
TO THEIR CHILDREN!!!

The CEOs can stop it now
but arrogantly prefer not to.
Because their assumption is
my death will close the case.
NO! The story will just begin!

But today I am saying 
GOOD BUY
to all my friends
and supporters!

Just for the case.
It may be that's
LAST 
opportunity for me
to say that ...

Anyway, I want you to remember
me strong and cheerful!

Photo of December 2018
God Save You!

No comments:

Post a Comment