Thursday, April 25, 2019

Jesus Christ Superstar 2019

Year 2019 Re. "The Hero Of Our Time 2018":

In XXI Century, CEOs of Rothschilds' Barclays banks keep attempting "CRUCIFYING" me, the person born on Christmas! On September 29, - precisely seven months ago!, - I revealed (a little bit) my version of Gethsemane:
Today is premiere of a video part of it:


Unlike killing Jesus Christ, it is happenning to complete my paying their own debts instead of themselves (in contrast, Jesus paid debts for the whole mankind), - and without cross!

See what I already said about this in my blog:
  1. BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2018/09/new-life-vs-new-death.html
  2. BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2018/10/new-life-vs-new-death-part-2.html
  3. BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2018/09/mini-miracles_29.html

See also what the world says about my story, starting from BGate2018.blogspot.com

Just like a main hero in the famous rock opera "Jesus Christ - Superstar" by Lloyd Weber, I honestly tried to resist my killing during at least last "three years, - seems like thirty".
But today, on the day a real Jesus Christ was crucified almost two thousand years ago,
"All I want to say" now is:

"Боже, Чашу эту мимо пронеси ..."
God, "keep away this Cup from me ..."

And ...

No comments:

Post a Comment