Saturday, May 25, 2019

REVERSE ROBBERY, PLEASE!!!

The Bgate story becomes criminally HOT:

Tonight I was
ROBBED!!!!!
Once again!

Just several hours ago I was FIGHTING against the robber who stolen my bags when my attention was distracted. Then I was RUNNING AFTER HIM SEVERAL BLOCKS along empty night streets, shouting loudly 
"POLICE!!!"



The robbery happened at the night time at the streets of the night Venezia city in Italy, where I am now, when I was trying to update this blog!

Describing all details of that event requires a lot of efforts in all senses: emotjonal, physical, technical, ... After all, it demands certain time that I cannot afford to have right now, being in this beautiful city with  currently beatiful weather as
CLOSE TO THE EDGE 
BETWEEN LIFE AND 
DEATH AS EVER!!!

Result:
My travel bags were violently openned with a fatal breaking its zippers (because they were secured by mini lockers, which appeared for the thief difficult to break, so he just teared the bag):

Some extremely valuable for me stuff was stolen, including certain important  photo hardware  critically important for my VIDEO blogging,  as well as my lovely leather jacket with 

ALL THE MONEY 
I HAD AT THAT TIME
 in its pockets!!!

Certain photo equipment appeared fatally broken!
+
My "John-Lennon's" black glasses 
were broken:


After all SHOCKING excitements of this terrible night, I am extremely tired and EXHAUSTED to write this post. But there certain things I just need to say today!

This is a THIRD ROBBERY in my life!

  • And the worst part of it is: it happened just hours after I succeded to create practically ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLE of obtaining the fantastically big for me today sum of 300 Euro, BADLY REQUIRED FOR ME TODAY BECAUSE OF CORRESPONDING CEOs evidently have no intention to pay their Debt #1 - $100 of which MUST BE PAID IMMEDIATELY!, - from the person I never saw before, hardly will see in the future, but who simply donated it to me despite I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR THE HELP!


AND I WILL ALWAYS WILL BE GRATEFUL TO HIM!!! ALTHOUGH THE MONEY DISAPPEARED,
HIS HUMAN DIGNITY WILL
LIVE IN MY HEART
FOREVER!!!

I am also greatful to unknown to me Chineese family that accidently witnessed my terrible state this morning, when I tried to fix my bags just on their street, where my robbery happened last night. The man tried to help me. The woman, - her name is Rosa, - kindly offered me some bread and a cup of coffee!

I am greatful to all the people who tried to be real humans during their life!

The main feature of the Cristianity is
TO GIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

The SECOND ROBBERY was last year during official WesternUnion money transfer process:
BGate2018.blogspot.com/2018/12/barclays-vs-western-union.html 
Remarkably, it happened just hours after my Miracle of finding 150 Euro source of payment for the debt of Barclays bank INSTEAD of Barclays' CEOs. Today that Barclays' not payment has resulted in the creation of  Debt To Rothschilds #1 as well.

The FIRST and the BIGGST ROBBERY occured 19 YEARS AGO, when Barclays bank "frozen" my saving accounts without valid reason for the first time, - with no written promise to return my money at a certain point of time  (in other words, - FOREVER!) . That robbery appeared a main condition for existence of all other robberies, - in the past, present, and, alas, in the future!
It was the biggest robbery for me in the past.
And it tends to be evolved into the biggest robbery of Rothschilds of the Century in the future!

***
Today's robbery of
ALL MY MONEY,
- CRITICALLY IMPORTANT FOR MY LIFE! -
including a need to pay for saving my
last property with DEADLINE by Monday,
FOOD , WATER, AND SHELTER (IF ANY),
FORCES ME  FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY
LIFE TO RELY ON THE WORLD'S
AND GOD'S  
ONLY
!!!

 JUST TO BE 
ALIVE
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment