Saturday, June 22, 2019

Eternal Battle -1

Exactly 78 years ago, - on June 22 1941 - Adolf Hitler faithlessly started WW2 against my country (at that time it was called USSR)! There are a lot of evidence that conflict was financed by the world financial elites, just like the WW1 that simply couldn't be started before Rothschilds launched Federal Reserve System (highly deceptive project even in its name: that "System" is just a bank, a private rather then Federal property, having no substantial Reserves, if any at all; with even initial setting it up paid partly, paid by a loan to itself).
Almost 20 YEARS AGO one of the major institutional owners of the Fed, - namely, Rothschilds' Barclays Bank, - started a WAR against me, its customer since 1998 with ABSOLUTELY legitimately opened savings accounts, by FRAUDULENT CONFISCATING all my MONEY! TODAY it continues the war with completing fraudulent extending that confiscation to all my PROPERTY (see last update for that HERE).
Actually everything today is around the Rothschilds' Barclays' FRAUD of avoiding paying its FIRST DEBT I NEVER MENTIONED ABOUT UNTIL STEALING MY MONEY during WesternUnion transaction. Today it became "My BILL FOR Rothschilds #1"



WHICH I DEMAND FROM ALL 
RELATED PARTIES TO
PAY IMMEDIATELY
!!!!

WHY THIS TIME IT'S
CRITICALLY IMPORTANT
FOR ALL ROTHSCHILDS
BANKERS
YOU WILL SEE
IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!


A reason for that Barclays' war is the same for which ALL WARS START - BECAUSE OF MONEY! Actual sum is not important. Any bank can create practically infinite amount of money. Creating a relative DIFFERENCE of amounts in pockets of different people is what is really important for bankers. Because that is a key condition for UNLIMITEDLY INCREASING DEBTS.

In my case, initial sum of my money at Barclays accounts might be considered tiny (well, relative to an average level of incomes in the Great Britain, where main branches of  my Barclays bank are located; while in my home country that amount  of money could be sufficient for living for at least several years). And unlike most existing in this world money, resources at my Barclays accounts was REAL money! That is, fairly exchanged in the Bank Of England by legitimate UK Government for my REAL efforts resulted in a fair winning the Open International Contest of the latter. Once again, - unlike 97% of the rest of existing world's money that is fraudulently CREATED out of "thin air" during hidden from public "witchcraft" of creation any banking loan, including ALL DIGITAL MONEY THAT ARE INHERENTLY 100% ILLEGAL (in contrast to the only "legal tenders" regulated exclusively by Constitution).
Then the sum of resulting BGate conflict was gradually increasing through progressing of what I call "Derivative Debts" of Barclays bank to me, - from several THOUSAND to several MILLIONS dollars! Today the price of resulting Barclays' DEBT to me is practically INFINITY!!!


Rothschilds' bankers want to KILL me to avoid paying their debts to me in full.
They say it's IMPOSSIBLE to process INFINITE Debts, despite their core banking activity has always been INFINITY in its pure form since the very beginning (see "Infinite BANKING Crime"). Official financial regulators appeared scared to death to comment this "Crime Of The Century" they are a part of. Let alone of the following:



- to be continued -



No comments:

Post a Comment