Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Cheque for INFINITY!!!

Re. Rothschilds' INFINITE KILLINGS!

Photo of my REAL Barclays' Checkbook

READY FOR WRITING 
MY OFFICIAL CHECK 
FOR INFINITY

This (and other) Barclays' checkbooks 
were officially given to me
by official representatives of
Rothschilds' Barclays banks
as official proof of 
EXISTING FINANCIAL 
OBLIGATIONS TO ME
from the side of Barclays bank
due to my depositing money
- exclusively in the form of 
official checks issued by
Government Of The UK
 for my winning their open 
international competition - 
into my Barclays' 
savings accounts 
100% LEGITIMATELY
opened by me
PERSONALLY
in London, UK

Obviously, the current balance 
at all my Barclays' accounts is
NOT ZERO!
Then why the Barclays' CEOs
officially refuse to return
me my money during
LAST 19 YEARS 
AS IF IT IS
ZERO
!

THIS IS A 
KILLING!
While even top UK
police for financial crimes


I AM DYING 
OF HUNGER
NOW!!!

I SWEAR:
I  SPENT THIS NIGHT
(AS ALL PREVIOUS ONES
DURING LAST MONTHS)
SLEEPING AT THE STREET!
TODAY IN MY POCKETS IS
$ZERO!!!

I AM DIYING 
CONSTANTLY
SINCE 2017
OUT OF HUNGER AND
COLD AT THE STREETS
It's a miracle I'm still alive:
Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs
have actually
KILLED ME MANY TIMES!!!
AND KEEP THEIR 
CONSTANT(!) ATTEMPTS OF
KILLING ME
RIGT NOW!!!

Today is my first blog post since they robbed me once again couple weeks ago, - this time with stealing Internet from me!!! So I was simply physically unable to contact the World Wide Web. (The previous robbery on the street happened a month ago). Both are related with main Barclays' crimes.
WHY???
WHY Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs
KILL ME?

Derivative debts of Barclays bank to me
are in the range from
THAT'S WHY!!!

Just one my initial savings account mentioned above
is counted in THOUSANDS British Pounds.
While Barclays Bank ignores even its
CRITICALLY IMPORTANT
FOR ME PERSONALLY RIGHT AWAY!

Are Rothschilds so poor?
MUCH POORER 
THAN ME AFTER 
ROBBERIES
BY THEIR CEOs
TO ABSOLUTE
$ZERO?!!

 THEN, WORLD,
DONATE SOME CHANGE
FOR ROTHSCHILDS
AND THEIR BANKERS:





themselves!!!

The obvious refusal of Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs 
to pay their debts has resulted in
- the ultimate dream of financial elites
during last thousands years!
 Because of Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs, who
CANCELLED DEBT TO BANKS!!!
That is, to banks ONLY!

Instead of simply offering me any decent
SETTLEMENT
that must begin with any
INSTANT 
MONEY TRANSFER
THROUGH WesternUnion
(the only possible for me channel
 for financial transactions
since Barclays' CEOs
DESTROYED 
MY HOME in 2017)

The Barclays CEOs are
NOT IN THE HURRY
or busy with their life only?
Well, then their life
of ULTIMATE BONUSES
(SINCE AT LEAST 2000)
will simply be ended,
or REVERSED
to the opposite
one,
if the latter can be
called a life at all!

Due to existence Rothschilds' Barclays/BOE/BIS "Info Wall", their CEOs might pretend they are not aware about my case at all. However, my supporters have insiders in all related businesses. Please remember that before the criminal BGate case is started in the court, if any required for the final downfall of financial elites. As for the last weeks, Rothschilds/Barclays/BOE/BIS CEOs simply remain UNIFORMED about my recent actions I hope will be fatally final for them all:

The CEOs definitely missed my Grand Event "BMoney, Be Money" - launching my own BMoney 2019! "Congratulation" to them! Direct covering that news, - TOGETHER WITH PUBLISHING ITS RULES!, - was interrupted by their recent robbery at the night of June 6. Moreover, the launch was a direct consequence of my early action "Easter End Of Debt To Banks!", which they missed early as well, - exclusively because of their ARROGANCE!


***

This is my official message to 
ALL BRITISH FINANCIAL AND JURIDICAL REGULATORS,
from The Bank Of England, FCA, SFO, BIS, to the 
top Economic Crimes Strategic Board (a newest partnership between the UK government and senior CEOs from leading banks, including Barclays)

Re. Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs,
and their "Crimes Of The Century" (in all parts),
extention of my "Top British Criminal Board?" and "Anti-Criminal?" articles about new British Economic Crime Strategic Board, - STILL UNANSWERED since February 1.

By cutting access to my savings accounts, CEOs of the Barclays Bank created a DEADLY and PERMANENTLY DANGEROUS for me situation of existing ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY!
Besides, ALL POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INCOME FOR ME APPEARED ABSENT!

Under current circumstances, there are only THREE WAYS FOR MY REMAINING TO BE ALIVE, DESPITE ALL THE Barclays' FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY AGAINST MY EXISTENCE AS ITS BIGGEST CREDITOR:

1) TO EARN MONEY WITH LEGAL JOB 
2) TO ASK FOR CHARITY DONATIONS
3) TO ROB SOMEONE/SOMETHING!!!

All the three are IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME
due to my cultural and ethical life values!

1) I have no right for legal job in the EU,
(and I left my country after disappearing my job there).
2) I AM NOT A BEGGAR! AND NEVER ASKED
FOR HANDOUTS AT THE STREETS!
3) Before dealing with Barclays bank I have
NEVER BROKEN THE LAW DURING ALL
MY LIFE (I was 50+ then). NEVER!!!

NOW, 
what CHOICE 
YOU WOULD OFFER 
FOR ME TO STAY ALIVE?!!
The choice of just going into any decent 
Settlement with the Barclays bank 
you silently reject 
for years!!!

Now What?
TO ROB 
SOMEONE/SOMETHING
JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SILENT
APPROVAL OF ROTHSCHILDS'
BARCLAYS BANKERS?

RESPOND
URGENTLY
or
GO
!!!


See THIS blog at
and blog of my info-supporters at 
for more details.

In contrast, Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs have BROKEN many banking laws, both written and not written (see more in "Rule Of Law 2019"), including their own rules under which they were authorized to make a really INFINITE amounts of money. However, no one from them is in prison now, starting from ex-Barclays CEO Bob Diamond with the widespread Barclays' practice during his ruling for direct manipulating Infinity (its LIBOR fraudsters even did not know HOW MUCH EXACTLY THEY STOLEN - what is a key feature for Infinity cases).

I AM NOT GOING TO DIE
FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS'
BARLAYS/BOE DEBTS!!!

AND STILL WAIT
FOR ANY
INSTANT MONEY
TRANSFER VIA


I WILL FIGHT FOR THE
JUSTICE 
TO THE END
!!!

Please also remember,
Just one my signiture
under the cheques shown above
will overturn the whole table for
future of world's financial elites!

CONTINUE?

No comments:

Post a Comment