Wednesday, August 14, 2019

"Not-a-Killing" by Baclays CEOs

Re. "Bill to Fed"

News #1:
Last night I nearly DIED!

I SWEAR!!!

Just ten hours ago I was sleeping at asphalt (then on concrete beton), as wood benches on the streets under open air I usually spend nights at, at that particular night were WET because of the RAIN. And the WIND was unusually strong and cold.  Obviously, umbrella wasn't useful enough in this situation. So I found a nice place (as I thought at that time) under a real roof, unlike a weak "shadow" of trees in a nearest park, - a place at the steps for entry to a nicely designed shopping center.
At beginning I was just sitting, leaning to its brick wall, but my pose wasn't comfortable. Besides, legs always need at least several hours per 24 hrs in a horizontal position. Otherwise, legs SWELL! (TRY YOURSELF, IF IN DOUBT). Ultimately I had to lie down...

I don't remember how I was awaken. But that Miracle SAVED ME FROM DYING!
(And my right hand from unhealthy, at least due to EXSANGUINATION) anyway)!

IF I SLEEP MORE, 
I WOULD NEVER BE AWAKEN 
ANYMORE! 
I DEFINITELY WOULD BE DEAD 
JUST BECAUSE OF THE FREEZING!


  So, it's not too difficult to die!
Do you hear me, Barclays' CEOs?
IT'S DIFFICULT TO REMAIN ALIVE!

THANK YOU, God!

That was 4 a.m.
August 14, 2019.
The opening time in public train stations (they "smartly" close them every night for preventing people to escape their wonderful networks of hotels FOR FREE)! So, I went to train station, and tried to continue my interrupted sleeping there, despite it wasn't warmer significantly (blown through by the wind through open doors). By sitting, of course, with my hand under my head. (I knew that's tremendously unhealthy due to almost inevitable EXSANGUINATION, but simply was too tired at that time).

Add to it the fact
I HAVE NOT EATEN 
LAST 2 DAYS, 
and you will get the whole picture.

For Rothschilds' Barclays CEOs, however,  it could be a bad news:
TODAY I AM 
ALIVE AGAIN!



Meahwhile, THIS morning ANOTHER DEATH WAS PREPARED FOR ME BY Barclays' CEOs - FROM Rothschilds' Debt #1, and in couple days from Rothschilds Debt #2, - that may TRIGGER GLOBAL DEATH OF LAW BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!

The first is Barclays' recent DOUBLE-KILLING for August.
Email to me from my mini-store company
of yesterday, August 13:
 Translation:
URGENTLY PAY YOUR [BARCLAYS'] DEBT!
OTHERWISE WE WILL CANCEL 
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU

MEANING DESTROYING 
ALL MY PROPERTY!!!
The second is the recent Barclays' attempt to
KILL ME BY MAKING ME A CRIMINAL
as my visa expires IN JUST 
COUPLE DAYS
- WHILE I HAVE NO MONEY
TO MOVE ANYWHERE!!!

[Corresponding screenshot 
of my passport
to be published here
at a later time
simply - because now it's impossible
due to technical difficulties] 

That will mean the fact Rotshchilds' CEOs,
in particular, from Barclays and BOE banks,
DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LAW,
THUS ALLOWING 
EVERYBODY IN WORLD
TO BEHAVE SIMILARLY!

That will mean
CANCELLING THE LAW
BY BARCLAYS' BANK!!!

Under silent approval by regulators
Serious Fraud Office, FCA, 
National Crime Agency,
etc.

see more at
Bill To FED

No comments:

Post a Comment