Sunday, August 11, 2019

Bill to Fed for $QUADRILLIONS!!!

Re. "Last Day For PROPERTY!"

I am charging The Federal Reserve with all debts created by its part, - the Barclays Bank Plc. The lowest debt (Rothschilds Debt #1) includes $100 due IMMEDIATELY, as well as all similar $70-$100 bills the Barclays CEOs avoided to pay during last two years, $1,800 totally. And the biggest one is practically INFINITE Debt of Barclays CEOs to me (Rothschilds Debt #5), currently only $10 Quadrillion.  

By avoiding pay their debts, the Barclays' CEOs SHIFTED them to their business partners, families, and real OWNERS. As it was proved early, there is only ONE BANK on this planet, the BIGGEST NETWORK of its related branches all around the world. And the name of that biggest bank is Federal Reserve System!
And today I start charging it for the above-mentioned debts in FULL!
The failure to pay those debt will mean BANKRUPTCY
OF THE WHOLE BANKING INDUSTRY, USURY,
Capitalism, and MONEY in general, all of which are
based on a need to pay debts.


It worth mentioned the whole story asked from asking the Barclays bank my own money, without any additional charge. Then, after waiting for that 15 years, I added to it a cost of my "job" for contacting the Barclays bank. As its minimal sum, - only 1$ Million, - the Barclays CEOs ignored, the price of Settlement was increased to 3$ Million. However, Barclays' CEOs want to DESTROY THE CURRENT SYSTEM! 
They already CANCELLED DEBT TO ALL BANKS! 
And in just SEVERAL DAYS THEY ARE GOING 
TO KILL THE LAW,
TOGETHER WITH WEALTH 
OF CURRENT RULERS OF
THE WORLD! 


I want to state officially: I am not going to SUICIDE!!!
I am very strong psychologically, and spiritually!
Despite the Barclays' CEOs
HAVE KILLED ME
MANY TIMES!!!
AND ... CONTINUE
THEIR PERMANENT
ATTEMPTS OF 
KILLING TODAY,
RIGHT NOW!!!
Under silent approval
of Regulators and
top Anti-Crime
institutions!
I've survived 
by Miracle!
Most people at
my place would
BE DEAD!!!
LONG AGO!!!

BUT THIS IS NOT A LIFE:
SPENDING MOST OF TIME 
THINKING ABOUT
FOOD
&
SLEEPING!
under reliable
roof, if any.
Because Barclays CEOs
have STOLEN THAT
FROM ME
BECAUSE OF THEIR
GREED!

ALL I WANTED WAS TO 
GET MY MONEY BACK
(now with Derivative Debts).
Rothscilds' Barclays CEOs 
WANT TO KILL ME FOR THAT!!!

I DO NOT WANT TO BE A SINNER:
God gave us his biggest gift, - LIFE!!!
I LOVE LIFE AND WANT TO LIVE.
BUT I BOTH VALUE IT AND
GOING TO FIGHT WITH Evil,
if required, TO THE END!!!


Today I would clarify meaning of that "& Co.":
In my DEATH, 
I ask to blame 
OWNERS OF MONEY 
STANDING BEHIND their creatures: 
Fed, Bank Of England, Barclays bank,
AND ALL RELATED BUSINESSES!





No comments:

Post a Comment