Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Christmas birth of BMoney 2020

Today is Christmas
(under Eastern Orthodox Church calendar
prevailing in my country for centuries)
and
MY BIRTHDAY!
55th birthday!

Happy Christmas!
I am marking this day
with beginning of 
circulation my
!

Resulting BMoney-2020 is a historical extension of the
 
 Historically, the word "jubilee" originates from celebrating 50th anniversary, - the time of DEBT CANCELLATION"In Jewish Mosaic Law, every seventh Sabbath year saw the wiping away of all debts, where creditors cancelled all the obligations of their fellow Israelites. Every 49th year (seven Sabbath years) was the 'Year of the Jubilee' when freedom from all debt and servitude was proclaimed throughout the land." See more at:


Today, on 2020th birthday of Jesus Christ,
it's precisely 55 years since my birth
(a kind of 50 years "jubilee"
but with additional 5 years :-) ,
I want to make a charity gift
to most of people of the Earth
(something the Barclays' CEOs presented to me):
CANCEL OUR DEBTS TO ALL BANKS!

At the same time,
I will demand my debts
from all related parties,
including financial elites of the
UK, Switzerland, and America.

Recall my VIDEO of January 7, 2019:
 BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2019/01/reversing-reality-law.html

The whole project of cancelling the usury by Barclays CEOs
due to creating INFINITE Debt to themselves, for which they
attempting to KILL me for years,
- and ARE ATTEMPTING NOW! -
has resulted in my
"BMoney, BE MONEY!" action
Ultimately, I have officially announced
2020 - Year Of BMoney
or
End Of Traditional Money
whatever happens first.



No comments:

Post a Comment