Monday, March 30, 2020

One Day Of March


Almost a week since I published my report from another side of the DEATH - On the night of Sunday 22 I almost DIED OF COLD AT THE STREETS where I was forced to live by the Barclays bank Plc, - second biggest bank of the United Kingdom with three 325+ years of history.
NOTHING CHANGED SINCE THEN:
Barclays' KILLING CONTINUES!
Remember my situation of 2018
 Barclays' CEOs built a wall to not see it?

The Sun storage company UP TO NOW continues
bombarding me with warnings about non-paying,
threatening to DESTROY AT ANY(!) MOMENT
the last remains of MY PROPERTY
I managed to save from destroying by Barclays bank
in 2017 just by miracle,
while Barclays CEOs, under silent approval of the Queen,
and all her royal British financial regulators,
starting from Bank Of England,
- ACTUALLY BANKRUPTED
DUE TO NON-PAYMENT -
continue ignoring paying their debt
obligations to me no matter what,
waiting SADISTICALLY when
I DIE!

15 months ago I published in my blog the post "WORLD WITHOUT MONEY" that gathered a record number of readers. It described just ONE DAY IN THE LIFE OF me, Sergiy Beloy, very similar to the famous "One Day in the Life of IvanDenisovich" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who was awarded with the Nobel Prize in Literature. Today I am publishing
ONE DAY IN MY LIFE OF March 2020

5 am, March 18, 2020, Kyiv, Ukraine.
I am walking for FOUR(!) HOURS across the whole city to get the place of a possible one-day job, practically the only available for me opportunity to earn something to not die of hunger on the streets since Barclays bank frozen access to my savings accounts. The last six kilometers of the way is the distance from the distant suburbs of the city to the actually open field, where terminals for the job are located.
The place belongs to a very reputable Ukrainian business, whose name I abstain to announce openly today. I can only mention, however, that the price of achieving success for its top managers lies mostly in the fiercely inhuman exploitation of its labor force, - as in any other business! 
Nominally priced with less then $2 dollars per hour, the hard physical job they propose additionally requires from possible employees waiting for several hours in the line FOR FREE, staying at the cold street (no sitting is available) BEFORE and AFTER the job that usually lasts for 11-12 HOURS WITHOUT ANY BREAK (FOR EATING, - OR ANYTHING!) and ends after midnight. 
In particular, in my case it was 1 am, when all city transport stopped to work. The option usually is to either wait in line in the cold night at the street for several hours for getting the money you just earned, with further walking four hours back, OR, wait just one hour for the transport they offer, but with leaving the place without payment at all until the next time, if any. At the moment I had ZERO money at my pockets, so I simply had to stay at the street ALL THE NIGHT till 10 am (the time when hiring managers open their cashier's office), doubting whether it would be possible to go four hours back without any eating during previous 36 hours. Nobody is interested to know where and how people like manage to spend such a night after the 11-12 hours of the working shift, dirty and extremely exhausted. Those who has some money with them can call the taxi, after all. Those who don't, can try to enter a small, but incredibly dirty and terribly reeking trailer, where people sleep on a pile, literally one on another. Anyway, the trailer was closed at the night I was there, expecting some high authorities to visit the office soon.
But the main problem appeared the job itself. Obviously, neither working dressing nor any kind insurance is provided. Hard enough physical job of loading/unloading heavy cargo trucks is additionally limited by amount of required job force at every particular time. When amount of trucks was low, workers simply were "fired" before the end of previously agreed time of their working shift.
In particular, I came to the agreed shift on 2 pm, but managers hired only 6 people then, and proposed the rest of people, including me, just to wait six or eight hours till the next shift. Where to spend and what to do till that time was not their business. It was my unpaid "FREE JOB". Ultimately, I managed to start the work on 8 pm, but the shift ended in just five hours. The option was to WAIT FOR NINE HOURS SOMEWHERE AT THE STREET for the chance of hiring for the next shift at 10 am. The opportunity ultimately appeared void (only 15 people were hired, out of total 50+ seeking for the job). So, I was waiting for the next shift at 6 pm. And then at 8 pm.
I would strike the fact that public who was standing there at the line was a FAIR PEOPLE! Instead of ROBBING OR KILLING OTHER PEOPLE, - JUST LIKE Barclays CEOs ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, - even in the inhuman cirmustances they desperately try to earn their money FAIRLY! Unlike the Barclays' CEOs, they do not BEG FOR MONEY AT THE STREETS "FOR FREE" (the Barclays bank was among the institutions that received free donations from the Fed at least in 2007, thus delaying the end of the world's financial crisis for everybody else up to the present, - see more about NON-PAYING DEBT as a main reason for all crises in my previous posts)
And that was ABSOLUTELY OFFICIAL JOB, FOR WHICH I PAID ALL TAXES.
Ultimately, I managed to be hired at the 1 am at the next day,
but ... at the last moment security suddenly cancelled the agreement
as I have no permanent address in my passport
(thanks to the Barclays bank, refusal of which to
allow access to my own money in 2017 resulted
in the loss of my private 4-rooms apartment,
where I lived for 38 years).


In result, during almost THREE DAYS I earned
less than 10 US$,
with obtaining dangerous symptoms of
overstraining my back
practical destroying my light sport shoes,
and getting numerous
DEEP BLOODY CUTS
making it difficult to go anywhere
during at least next several days.
In other words, $10 for the next several weeks, if not months,
when because of the traumas I will not be able to earn anything at all
- that's the ideal CRITICAL conditions
the Barclay CEOs, the Queen, all British, and Swiss authorities
see for all the rare survivals who demands from them
SIMPLY TO PAY THEIR DEBTS!


I DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP FOR ME PERSONALLY
COMING FROM READERS OF MY BLOG ANYMORE!
IF THEY FAILED TO DONATE ME
A SINGLE PENNY DURING LAST
THREE YEARS,
THEY WILL CONTINUE DOING SO
Once again,
And once again, Barclays/BOE/British debts
WILL NOT DISAPPEAR AFTER THAT!
The whole world's financial elite will be
responsible for paying it FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment