Thursday, March 26, 2020

Barclays to pay for CoronaVirus!


Just several days ago Barclays' non-returning its debts policy NEARLY KILLED ME, PHYSICALLY! And how it's different from numerous similar attempts of the killing Barclays CEOs practice for YEARS?!! So I have ALL LEGAL RIGHTS to announce the following:

Unless IMMEDIATE settlement for my case,
my today's response is
allocating a part of Barclays'
INFINITE DEBT TO ME
into full indemnification of
ALL WORLD'S
EXPENSES
for fighting with
CoronaVirus
(COVID-19)
!!!


While definitely infantile readers of my blog keep "consuming" this drama of REAL MURDER as a LIVE TV entertainment product, probably eating pop-corn along the way during all the last THREE YEARS Barclays CEOs KILL ME EVERY DAY (no financial help ever came from them, not a penny, - NEVER!), under silent approval of the killing by the ARROGANT Queen and Royal Family
it seems has became YOUR TURN, 
THE REST OF THE WORLD!

MyLIFE case is not a private conflict between me and my bank.
And it's not the Rothchilds' war to the DEATH:

 It's a battle for YOU!
For paying bankers' debts 
to US ALL
you hardly can imagine!

Just ask yourself the simple questions:

State of economics was just perfect,
making people richer every day :-)
 True or False?

Then on the scene appears some horrible virus,
artificial origin of which today is difficult to deny.
True or False?

Financial state of people began decreasing sharply.
Much faster than consequences of the crisis 2007
that actually has not ended yet.
True or False? 

Everybody forgot about previous crisis they lived in before.
Bankers support the decreasing amount of available money,
putting most people deeply in the debt!
True or False? 

Then as usual they come with a nice "solution" for
the crisis situation they created:
Bankers start speaking about possible help
they would be glad to provide us as a charity. 
Obviously, as a small part of their profit.
True or False? 

The first question is,
where those charity money would come from?
If it always existed, why the help was never proposed before?

Much bigger question is,
WHY ASK FOR A PART,
IF SOMEBODY OWNS YOU
THE WHOLE?!!

As of May 25, 2019,
the Barclays' Debt to me was
$10 
QUADRILLION 
and it's still rising up to now
making it practically


Today I forward
a small part of it
$1
TRILLION
 for compensating debts
caused by dealing with
CoronaVirus ()

That is 
YOUR MONEY,
majority of the world's population.

A debt imposed on you by bankers.

START DEMANDING IT
FROM Barclays' bank
 WITH ME!

But to do it, I need to be ALIVE!
I NEVER BEGGED FOR MONEY!
NEVER!!!
I NEVER BEGGED ON THE STREETS!
EVEN WHEN WAS DYING OF HUNGER
AND COLD, - LITERALLY!
I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE HELP NOW.
THAT MUST BE PURELY
YOUR CHOICE:
I have not eaten several days,
and ANY(!) sum sent
to my name (Sergiy Beloy) 
to Ukraine
through instant WesternUnion
money transfer service
(confirmation code to be sent me via
bmoneyclub @ gmail.com)
can save me the life
and keep demanding
from banks paying
ALL OUR DEBTS
IN FULL
!!!

TOGETHER WE WILL WIN!
BUT ONLY TOGETHER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment