Sunday, April 5, 2020

Update of Barclays Killing

So, Barclays CEOs DID NOT PAID THEIR DEBT BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!
Instead, they decided to 
CONTINUE KILLING ME!
It could be my last message.

End Of Light
I wrote about last year
becomes END OF LIFE
FOR EVERYBODY!!!

My today's VIDEO:

The cuts on my legs are result of SHOCKINGLY EXHAUSTING 
11 HOURS JOB 
 (+ 8 HOURS WALK TO AND FROM THE PLACE
AT THE COLD NIGHTS) of recent week
I got only $10
terribly weakened by
constant malnutrition
of my skin and body in general:



My medical first-aid antiseptics are closed in the
Mini-storage, for Barclays' debt it does not want to pay:



Translation:
"you can access your stuff only after pay your debt for its storing"

FLAYERS 
in the Barclays Bank
WILL BE GLAD TO WATCH THIS!





My nail is damaged after 100 kg wagon trolley 
I was moving on at my last job
simply came over my leg:



And this is my another foot:


Barclays' CEOs COULD HELP ME
(actually that is what they supposedly were hired for),
but arrogantly chosen not  to.

Currently I CAN'T WALK AT ALL, PHYSICALLY!
EVERY STEP CAUSES A STRONG PAY!
Barclay's CEOs left me without any
CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL!


On August 2017 they violently made me
HOMELESS
as their lawyers team revealed to them
a small breach in their own(!) rules
they decided to use as excuse
TO ROB AND
KILL ME!


 Without official stamp in my passport
about permanent place of living,

it's next to impossible to ask for any
 decent job,hotel, hostel, medical help, 
and even open a banking account
even in my native country. 

Expecting a help from my blog readers is
NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TOO:
Here is a "counter" of the money they
sent to me since I started it in 2017:
$0.00


So, tomorrow I will need to go to 
the same shockingly exhausting job
JUST TO REMAIN ALIVE!!!
 
Just to earn another $10, IF ANY

(all promises about amount of salary,

- or any salary at all! -

can easily be broken by employer
at any time for any reason
- that's Ukraine),
to buy some food for at least one week
(when I definitely will not be able to work),
which is next to impossible task by itself,
considering prices in the shops
(practically the same as in Europe).


I doubt Barclays' CEOs with their $MILLION 
salaries and bonuses will
ever understand this.
"The fish rots from the head!"
Unpaid debt of reputable Barclays bank
steadily becomes a common "standard":
If all my debts were simply paid on time,
including unpaid job salaries of the past,
I would never not appear in this situation.

Meanwhile, I simply MUST GO TO A JOB
(if appear being lucky to find any)
DESPITE BEING VERY WEAK DUE TO
PERMANENT
MALNUTRITION
(and while being able to work and breath at all)

TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS I DO
because of the Barclays CEOs
during last 5 YEARS,
EVERY DAY,
- JUST BECAUSE
I LOVE
LIFE!!!


The Barclays' CEOs evidently do not!
They STOLE MY LIFE SAVINGS
at the times CoronaVirus simply 
DESTROYS POOR PEOPLE!

Our city's mayor
Vladimir Klychko
just ordered people
to not leave their homes
during all virus quarantine
that can last FOREVER!!!
The only thing he forgot 
to mention was availability
of HOME AND MONEY
to not die from HUNGER!

Unlike US an Europe, 
I don't know cases of
financial help from 
the state in Ukraine.
Even medical mask
must be purchased
on my own expense.
The problem is, I
don't have it ...

By ordering to stay home,
under these circumstances
the famous Vitaliy Klychko
actually proposes to people
like me TO DIE:

"Thank you" Barclays again!

Correspondingly,
at the end of THIS day
Barclays' CEOs  have
SHARED
their debts to me, including responsibility
FOR MURDER 
OF FIRST DEGREE
 with the
Fed
and the world's financial elite
BEHIND IT!!! 

But I WILL WIN,
with or without your help,
because I fight for it

No comments:

Post a Comment