Monday, May 25, 2020

To Swiss Government


TO: Swiss Government, Presidents, UN/SEM


I've sent to Swiss Government and SEM almost one HUNDRED messages during last six months only (see key emails attached), with copies to Barclays banks, UN, Press, etc. It seems Swiss authorities really believe that by simply not responding they are able escape the FATAL consequences of the problems they created for me, which now REVERSES back to them.
Last week CEOs of Mini-Storage company asked me WHEN Barclays/Swiss' debt to it will be paid:
Indeed,
WHEN,
Barclays' and Swiss CEOs
???
DO YOU WANT ME TO SHIFT
THIS BILL TO UNDERLYING
U.S. FED?


IN TURN,
FED MAY SHIFT FINANCIAL
RESPONSIBILITY FOR
PREVENTING COMING
FINANCIAL CRISIS
I OFFERED TO IT
IN APRIL, BACK
TO SWISS BANKERS!


DO YOU WANT TO HEAR
WHAT YOUR BANKERS
SAY TO YOU ABOUT IT THEN?
AFTER
SWISS BANKING INDUSTRY
BECOME COLLAPSED?!!


Today,
the Mini-Storage warns me
(Barclays/Swiss' CEOs)
about taking me
(Barclays/Swiss' CEOs)
to the court:

"Congratulations",
Barclays/Swiss' CEOs
!!!
YOU ARE MAKING ME
CRIMINAL?!!
Me, who
Never Broke The Law
during all my LIFE!
Before dealing with you?


Your problem, however,
becomes bigger than
you are able to imagine:
Do you really expect I will discuss in International courts your personal responsibility only? The biggest problem for you is Swiss law seems does not envisage any. And that means next step will be focusing my claims on
FUNDAMENTAL DOUBTS IN SWISS LEGISLATIVE SYSTEM PER SE!


So, at the one hand,
it might be Swiss authorities acted corresponding to the law,
(according to which it appeared there is
ABSOLUTELY NOBODY
responsible for this case,
Hmm, really?)
but then that raises a lot of questions about
quality and essence of such laws.
It's not about what Swiss CEOs did wrong.
Rather, it's about what and why they
failed to do good:
To protect Switzerland and the world
from the next Financial Crisis that
will HIT Swiss BANKS BADLY,
with further SHIFTING its cost
to the most of population!


At the other hand,
Swiss authorities and key politicians seems simply
don't care about the Law.
Why I should care about their future then?
Swiss legislative system is obviously
BROKEN AND FALCIFIED
if it does not contain basic
norms for preserving
key human rights.


It's interesting, why Swiss authorities did NOT use any legal action for charging Barclays bank licensed in Switzerland for key reasons of my life troubles, but did CHARGED ME, - BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MORALLY (UP TO EMBARRASSING SEARCHES ME WITHOUT PROPER REASON WITH FURTHER PLACING ME FOR SEVERAL DAYS TO CRIMINAL /NOT DEPORTATION/ PRISON IN ZURICH LIKE CRIMINAL, DESPITE I NEVER BROKE THE LAW IN MY LIFE, INCLUDING VISA REGULATION FOR ENTERING SWITZERLAND), - JUST FOR APPLYING TO SWISS AUTHORITIES FOR THE HELP I HAD ALL RIGHTS TO ASK FOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS!
Besides, my activity of contacting you for HUNDRED times means CHARGING Swiss authorities for the JOB I DID!!! And the fact of YOUR not responding may be used for applying financial responsibility for corresponding indemnification CHARGED FROM YOU PERSONALLY!

My demands remain the same:
#1. Compensate my problems with the Debt #1 you are a part of which since last September, where the most recent payment of $300 must be paid IMMEDIATELY through instant Western Union money transfer service to my name to Ukraine.
#2. Reconsider my appeal for Swiss Asylum, OR/AND
#3. Cancel previous decisions of Swiss Federal Court for my case as evidently abusing Swiss and international laws by its fundamental spirit, including but not limited to canceling your absolutely impossible for me fines ($1800 up to the present), canceling unlawful restrictions for my entering Shengen zone, as well as creating a place of living for me, presumably within Switzerland, with corresponding financial compensations for caused troubles to me personally.


PRICE FOR CORRECTING THE PROBLEMS YOU CREATED FOR ME

WILL ONLY GROW!


Sergiy Beloy



No comments:

Post a Comment