Friday, July 30, 2021

To: Swiss Presidents

To: Swiss Presidents and Government

URGENT Response Required!

 Re. previous leter to Swiss Presidents - Swiss Future At The Stake!



Credits for photo: admin.ch

In addition to my letter to you of July 29, I am reconfirming the fact of your de-facto SHUTTING DOWN Swiss Legislative System due to compromising its fundamentals by your subordinates (presumably by your order, influence, or under your "Jesuit" silent authorization anyway) during almost two years, each minute of which could be last in my life because of that. Instead of helping me by providing any kind of asylum, your SEM with the help of police sent me by force precisely to the place I was lucky to leave alive. If it's not the killing (by hands of someone else outside Switzerland), tell me what a killing is. Since then, however, the process only progressed, - you are killing me by poverty, absolutely legitimate weapon under current Swiss laws (and I am going to ask the UN about international ones).

I don't know what to eat

and where to stay

in several days!

While total debt of the world's top financial elites,

including Swiss ones,

has practically reached Infinity

counted in $QUADRILLIONS

(more then the price of the overall Swiss economy).


Just for the record: If your killings are related with their childishly naive hopes to avoid paying their debts, I am repeating once again: My Global Anti-Theft (GAT) Regulator is IRREVERSIBLE AND TOTALLY INDEPENDENT FROM ME. No matter what happens with me personally, the Debt will NOT DISAPPEAR! Its price will only rise over the time.

You definitely not in a hurry to correct the mistakes of your SEM even today, when just during last three weeks (21 days = 504 HOURS = 30240 seconds) I am practically PARALYSED after unbelieved accident of falling down from the third floor at a construction site, where I desperately tried to earn for my dental treatment, - the one with which rich Switzerland refused to help me two years ago (the SEM delayed the process for as long as it could, ultimately placing me on a "waiting list" in a local hospital [that appeared absolutely empty, - I was the only one patient at the day of my final arrival there], with the SEM's reversing its promise for at least a co-payment it informed me about at the last possible moment anyway), badly required due to chronic malnutrition caused by the crime of stealing all my money by the famous international Barclays bank, - the problem your SEM refused to consider as addition to my political problems in 2019, which ultimately became because of that 100% political now!, - ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY AND ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY SOURCE OF INCOME (including the highly limited possibility for most jobs in my country IMPOSSIBLE for me because of having no stamp in my passport for a permanent home address, required by law of my country for practically any job).

Without my own place of living

in any country of the world,

THIS IS DEATH!


Swiss Legal context:

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/mini-research-on-federal-court-ruling.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/to-federal-court-of-november-12.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/1-evidence-of-sems-falsification.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/to-federal-court-of-november-4.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/10/to-swiss-federal-court-on-october-28_29.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/10/to-swiss-federal-court-on-october-28_28.html


During the last three weeks my only source of survival became my savings for the dental treatment, earned by me at the fantastically high price you will hardly be able to imagine (I guess your SEM's experts must be aware of the deadly striking difference in salaries in Ukraine, the poorest country of Europe, and Switzerland, practically the richest one). By today this source has gone! Now what?

I honestly tried to make these savings during last years, but it appeared simply IMPOSSIBLE (taking into account the prices, just the smallest fraction of which seems appeared shocking even for the generously paid SEM's leaders in the quite wealthy Switzerland in 2019, when my dental situation was much better; that's why they sent me by force to the country with the lowest possible salaries to make such savings problematic for me for sure; if I will be lucky to remain alive, of course). 

In fact, the reason for taking my most recent job, - the one that NEARLY KILLED ME on the spot three weeks ago!, - was to pay for at least initial dental help (see my photo of July 13 where the first, - but alas, temporal only!, - feeling is shown:

 And my previous job (I was really lucky to find) consisted of 40+ HOURS of UNCEASING HARD PHYSICAL LABOUR without medical or other insurance of any kind, including a guarantee of obtaining any money at all.

Because of the accident I has been UNABLE TO WORK DURING LAST THREE WEEKS. AND HARDLY WILL BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS, IF EVER! My diagnosis is still not certain. The price of the MRI, highly recommended for this case, is IMPOSSIBLE! I cannot afford any medical treatment. I haven't got a single penny of any donation through Western Union system during last years! In fact, I never got any donation through the Western Union from the people who learned about my case from my blog. That's why I had to exhaust all my savings for the dental treatment,

- just TO REMAIN ALIVE

and not DIE of HUNGER AT THE STREET

being among other things completely

FECKLESS due to medical problems,

presumably with my BACKBONE!

Now what?



No wonder you are not in a hurry!

Why on the earth should you?

Why bother with the problem that has been urgent for many years just because of you!

Yes, it's a miracle that I am still alive. Both Barclays CEOs and Swiss officials assume exploiting the impossible miracles that the top elites force the rest of the world to do, starting from demanding from them to pay off the global debt of the overall disbalance (financial crisis) created (stolen) by top elites. On completing such impossible payment the crisis (stealing) "successfully" ends. Swiss laws are a part of the system. The question is whether the aim of the top elites behind Swiss laws is to destroy capitalism and create chaos in Switzerland and the whole world?

And precisely because I am still alive, there is no reason to hurry with any valuable response to me, let alone help, isn't it? Especially on the eve of the coming weekends that I am sure will be a pleasant time for you and your family.

The main reason for all financial crises is such "naive" expectation of the MIRACLES OF GETTING OUT FROM THE DEADLOCKS DESIGNED TO BE ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR GETTING OUT!

Current laws allow search for the guilty among victims only!

"Blame yourself only!" for whatever impossible situation was created for you?

Did you ask me how I managed to do the impossible miracle

of paying for the numerous post communications with your Federal Court in 2019 ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY?!!

No? Why?

Today I barely can reach the opposite side of my city. Did you ask me how I am able to reach the Switzerland ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY for filing a new asylum appeal your SEM kindly advised me to do recently?

If I will be alive, of course, by the time your subordinates create yet another formal write off for protecting your irresponsibility for avoiding the highest legal level.


During last two years I am struggling to save for the dental treatment,

as well as for any shelter, fee for saving my property, let alone food

a need for which simply did not exist before Barclays bank refused

to provide access to my savings on its accounts I already had!

WHY?

All the debts mentioned above are not mine!

And I will never accept the opposite!

I NEVER CREATED THOSE DEBTS,

AND I NEVER OBTAINED ANY

BENEFIT FROM USING THEM

as any banking loan offers.

WHY do I need to pay these debts?

I AM PAYING THEM BY MY HEALTH,

TIME WITHOUT FAMILY,

and ultimately, by my

L I F E

!

And why all other people in the world

need to pay them in a similar situation?


In addition to using double Swiss laws the so called lawyers of the Federal Swiss agency SEM were entitled to manipulated in their own interests, its interviewers, anonymity of whom is safely protected by the law, claimed they know situation in my country better than me, the person who was nearly killed there physically due to his political views early on.

The context:

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/mini-research-on-ukrainian-protection.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/mini-reasearch-on-ua-eu-economy.html

FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com/2020/01/to-presidents-of-swiss-confederation-3.html



The fact that ordinary Swiss people might like:

I have NEVER received any kind of financial or social donation from my country during all my life!!! NEVER! I always counted on my own efforts only! For the same reason I never took or applied for a banking loan. Today these honest principles kill me, as Barclays bank and later joined it Swiss authorities created for me the life deadlock that is IMPOSSIBLE to escape on my own!

I guess the similar deadlocks they are capable of creating for ANYONE in the nearest future, under double, yet formally 100% legitimate Swiss "laws", and accompaniment of the medical myths as assumed reasons for the next financial crisis. I want to prevent that!

Correspondingly, today I am applying to The United Nations and all related international organizations with suggestion to introduce the laws on Derivative Debts, - the reason for any financial crisis - BEFORE you actually KILL me, or any asylum seeker of your/SEM's choice with the help of your corrupted double laws.

Your SEM's employees forgot that any asylum appeal is an appeal for protection of life. Any life is impossible without food and home I currently don't have in any country of the world!



If your aim is to prohibit me from any kind of Swiss citizenship

You still have a choice:

To pay me the sum

you fraudulently “saved” by rejecting my asylum

(in particular, the price of privately owned

home or apartment in Switzerland,

as well as a basic financial support since 2019,

with adding some extra money of your choice

as a kind of your official apology)

OR

to allow me earn a much bigger capital in the result of

CRASHING SWISS LEGITIMATE SYSTEM,

WHICH MAY BECOME GLOBAL PRECEDENT,

TOGETHER WITH LEGAL PROTECTION

OF THE WEALTH OF RICH PEOPLE

(within Switzerland and the world)

AND YOUR PERSONAL FUTURE!

Because you left me with the latter choice only.


First your payment towards the settlement

should be sent through Western Union

to my name Sergiy Beloy to Ukraine

as a gift

IMMEDIATELY





No comments:

Post a Comment